Help

RENEE POV

When I heard jasmine say that she needed help, I couldn't turn her down. That would be mean. I told jason and the rest that I would be back. I helped her and Emma up to my car and I drove off to the hospital. The car ride was silent. When we got there, They quickly attended to jasmine as she was the one mostly hurt. I put Emma on my lap and sang her to sleep. When she finally dozed off, a nurse came out to tell me I could see jasmine now. I held Emma tight and I walked into the room. Jasmine looked so sad.

jas: H-hey Renee.

renee: Hey........

jas: Thank you so much for bringing me here. I don't even deserved to be helped after what I did to you. I'm such a horrible person. You should have just left me to die.......................

renee: No problem. I'm still really mad at you but I just couldn't leave you there.

jas: You don't have to forgive me but Renee I'm sincerely and truly sorry. I don't know what got into me. I was just caught up in the moment. I'm so sorry. I never meant to come between you and Roc.

renee: Me and Roc are over. I'm with Jason now. He's way better than him. He treats me like his princess. It's ok jasmine I forgive you. But promise to always be faithful to me.

jas: I promise. Thank you for everything renee. I love you Renee.

renee: Love you too jas. *hugs jas* So how did all this actually happen.

jas: *tells her everything*

renee: He needs to be locked up for life.

jas: Renee, he's too dangerous. He has a bunch of gangs. if we go there, I don't think we'll make it out alive.

renee: i have an idea. Trust me. The only problem is that we need Roc. His uncle was in the army.

jas: How doea that help us?

renee: He'll have guns.

jas: WO WO WO! Guns??!!! Are you outta your mind??!!! I'm not a thug!!!!

renee: relax. The police will be there so there's no worries.

jas: Your the best. Em...renee....I kinda have nowhere to stay.........so.....eh..

renee: Of course you can stay with me.

jas: thanks Renee. *smiles* My body aches.

renee: Sorry. It's all his fault. Don't worry, in a couple of days you won't have to worry about him.

jas: Your right. *smiles* So how's life?

renee: it's been great. I have a record deal, the best boyfriend ever and amazing friends.

jas: That's great. Well we better get going. Emma is going to wake up soon.

renee: ok. let's go.

JASON POV

Me, Nicky and Ray were watching 106 and park. I heard the door open. I went to the door and saw Renee with a woman and a child. The woman looked so familiar. I could have sworn I've seen her before. When our eyes met, I could tell she recognised me too. She instantly started to smile when she saw me wich was freaking me out. Renee kissed my cheek and put the little girl on the couch.

renee: Hey baby. Jasmine this is jason. Jason this is jasmine.

jason: Hey jasmine.