Stop being jealous

THE NEXT MORNING
RENEE POV

I woke up in the guest room. I saw Rachel in the other bed fast asleep. I did my hygiene thing and put a white crop top, a denim dungaree,air force runners and my hoop earrings. I straightened my hair, put on a black beanie with my double finger ring with a cross on it and headed downstairs. I saw Jas and Princeton.

renee: Good morning

jas+prince: goodmorning!

jas: I heard what happened between you and Roc. im so sorry.

renee: Nothing to be sorry about. He really did hurt my feelings but anyway im going to school.

jas: Wait for a bit. It's too early. I won't be going to school today.

prince: uhhh...why not babe?

jas: I have been throwing up since morning.

renee: jas can I talk to you.......alone.

prince: where am I supposed to go??!!!

renee: you can take your blexican ass upstairs!

prince: fine. ****runs upstairs***

renee: jas? are you sure your not pregnant?

jas: oh no!!!!!!!! i really hope I'm not!!!

renee: its ok. I'll see if I can get a pregnancy test for you.

jas: alright thanks.

****rachel comes downstairs wearing a yellow crop top with high waisted skinny jeans, yellow doc martins and black leather jacket. Her hair was a honey blonde colour. ***

rachel: whats up!

jas: I might be pregnant.

rachel: wow! ****grabs some breakfast****

jas: renee aren't you gonna eat something?

renee: Nah! I ain't hungry.

jas: ok.

renee: alright rachel leggo!

***rachel and renee get In a red BMW and drove off to school***

RACHEL POV

I walked into school and saw Ray. He motioned for me to come but I rolled my eyes and walked away. I was at my locker getting my books until EJ came up to me.

EJ: hey beautiful

rachel:****gives him the finger and walks to class****

RENEE POV

I walked to school and saw Rachel giving Ej the finger! I saw Roc and kim laughing and having fun together. I don't think he loves me anymore. Maybe we weren't meant to be. A tear rolled down my face as I made my way to class. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't realise the bell rang.  I ran to history class. im so in trouble.

Mr Martin: Renee. Why are you late again?

renee:*****walks past him as if he said nothing****.

Mr Martin: Renee?! why are you late?!

roc: Mr Martin she was probably kissing prod in the janitors closet.

renee: ROC STFU! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I WAS LATE???!!! I WAS THINKING ABOUT YOU! I SAW YOU AND KIM LAUGHING TOGETHER AND I THOUGHT MAYBE IT JUST WASNT MEANT TO BE. I THOUGHT RIGHT. YOU WERE JUST JEALOUS OF ME AND PROD HANGING OUT SO YOU DECIDED TO BRING KIM AND MAKE ME JEALOUS! WELL GUESS WHAT???!!! IT WORKED CUZ I DONT WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN!

with that being said I ran out of the school and went home.

jas: Hey! why you home so early?

renee: ***tells her everything that happened***

jas: wow! He's being a total jerk.

renee: ikr! But I guess I gotta move on.

jas: That's my girl. did you get the pregnancy test?

renee: oh I forgot! imma go get it now.

jas: Don't worry I can go myself. Besides you have to meet prod in anyways.

renee: thanks and I almost forgot about that!

jas: no problem.

renee: imma get Rachel.

jas: rachel is grown. She can come home herself.

renee: I know but I didn't bring the car home and I got the keys so imma go give it to her.

jas: alright bye.

renee: bye girl.

I walked back to school. it was lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and spotted rachel. I also spotted Roc. He wasn't with kim. He looked upset. I walked up to Rachel and handed her the keys. I then walked up to Roc.

Roc: renee? look im SO sorry for the way I acted. I was a total jerk. I was just jealous of you and Prod.

renee: stop being jealous.

Roc: I can't. you and prod are very close and when I look at you together it kinda breaks my heart.

renee: baby! I didn't know thats how you felt.

roc: im sorry Renee.

renee: I should be saying sorry. I kept spending time with prod and I didn't even consider your feelings. im sorry.

roc: will you take me back? I promi-(GCO)**renee kisses him***

roc: I love you

renee: I love you too.