Why?

RENEE POV

I can't believe jason and jas were related. How could jason not remember?! I was really startled.

renee: how could you not remember?!

jason: I-i don't know........

renee: She's your fucking sister and you don't remember her!!!!

jason: I SAID I DONT KNOW! THIS ISNT ANY OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS RENEE! LEAVE ME ALONE!

Renee: FINE THEN! BE THAT WAY! *storms upstairs*

nicky: Bitch this is all your fault!

jas: how's this my fault. ......hoe.

nicky: *slaps jas* CALL ME THAT NEXT TIME AND THERE WONT BE A NEXT TIME! *runs upstairs*

jas: OW! *holds her face*

jason: Are you alright?

jas: What do you think?! Just worry about Renee!

jason: fine but I'm sorry. it's just we were both so young and I didn't really know it was you. I'm sorry.

jas: mhmmm whatever.

jason: Please forgive me.

jas: fine I forgive you.

jason: *smiles* thanks......sis.

jas: yeah yeah. Now go and apologise to Renee!

(STILL RENEE POV)

I can't believe him. I played on my phone for awhile. I saw Jason come in but I continued playing on my phone. He sat close to me on the bed.

jason: renee, I'm sorry.

renee: *silent*

jason: please talk to me.

renee: *silent*

jason: TALK TO ME!!!!!!

renee: WHAT! IM LEAVING YOU ALONE LIKE YOU SAID I SHOULD!

jason: YOU KNOW I DIDNT MEAN THAT SHIT!

renee: I don't care.

jason: *slaps renee hella hard* DONT FUCKIN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I SAID I WAS SORRY!

renee: *holds her cheek* WELL IM SORRY I WENT OUT WITH AN AGGRESIVE FREAK!

jason: *drags renee off the bed and starts to punch and kick her*

renee: AHHHHHHHH!!!!! HELP ME!!!!

nicky: *busts open the door* GET TF OFF HER! *kicks jason in the balls*

jason: AHHHHHH! SHIT! *runs out of the house*

Jason is a monster. I'm never talking to him AGAIN! And to think I thought he was the right one. I needed to call Roc. I tried to get up but failed. Nicky helped me up and placed me on the bed. She handed me her phone.

PHONE CONVO

roc: Hey nicky.

renee: it's renee. Roc can you please come over.

roc: yeah sure. Are you alright?

renee: *starts crying* no! Jason beat me up...

roc: WHAT! HE BEAT YOU!  I TOLD THAT NIGGA TO TREAT YOU RIGHT! I'm already on my way.