Chapter 1. Welcome To The Carnival!

Kyle woke up from a deep sleep he figured he would sleep in so he would be ready for today. He sat up on his bed now looking down at the floor "today's the big day," today was a big day for Kyle, he rented a carnival for a whole two days! Just a few days ago he contacted 24 friends to come and spend the whole 48 hours at the park with him! he was so excited he could explode.

He stood up, he felt dizzy but he was fine. He opened his closet doors and picked out a pair of black socks, blue shorts, and I black shirt that said 'Freak Show' in big bold words. He closed the closet door and grabbed his car keys. He was supposed to meet his friends at the entrance of the carnival at 12:00. It was 11:15 he had enough time to grab some breakfast. He went downstairs and opened the front door and walked outside and turned around to lock the door. "off I go!" he said in a low voice.

Kyle grabbed his breakfast and left.

{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}
He arrived at the rusty gates where his friends were waiting for him, he parked in the parking lot and walked to the gate.

"We were waiting for you!" Alice said to him. Alice had long brown hair, dark blue eye, and she was taller than Kyle. "We going to go in or just stand here?" Alice spoke.

"All of us are ready!" Jamie said with a smile.

"Oh..... Right let me just get t-" as Kyle was searching for the key the gates opened "I guess they know we are here," Allison said while she walked into the park her long black hair bounced off her shoulders.

Everyone walked in and as the very last person walked in the gates closed. Kyle looked around.

"Anna what do you wanna ride first? the fireball or the Scrabble?" Emma said to her girlfriend Adrianna, Emma had, short brown hair, and was shorter than Jamie, and she would call Adrianna, Anna for short it was easier that way. They all whispered to each other.

"Were supposed to have a guide to show us around," Kyle said.

"Is that him behind you?" Cindy asked.

"Hello!" The guide said making Kyle jump. "I'm Alex! I'm going to show you around any questions? ask anytime! Now I'm going to go around and everyone tell me your name!" Everyone got in a line.

Alex had clown make-up on and clown clothes and partly bald. They walked towards him in a line.

"I'm Kyle," he said smirking.

Alex looked at him "I love your hair! what hair dye do you use?" Kyle had his hair dyed blue, but his tips colored green.

"Some random brand," Kyle said while he stepped out of line.

A tall skinny guy came up "I'm Andrew." he said.

"Nice to meet you!" Alex looked blankly into his eyes, "love your blue eyes!" Alex said, "next!" Andrew gets out of line.

"Name's Jackson, and love the clown makeup, freak!" Jackson laughed obnoxiously, his short black hair glared from all the jell he used.

"Get out of the line," Alex said with a disgusted look.

A girl walked in front of Alex, "I'm Alice." Alex looked at her funny. "something wrong..... Alex?"

Alex look back at her, "just trying to see what you look like that's all, and I have to say, love the high heels and your face look so beautiful!" Alex said.

"Thanks, I try," Alice said while she got out of the line.

Alex moaned, "this is taking to long," he said. "I'm going to go down the line and when I point at you tell me your name quick, you do wanna go in don't you?"

Everyone shook their head.

"Emma,"

"Adrianna,"

"Alice,"

"Watson,"

"Tory,"

"Eli,"

"Taylor,"

"Jason,"

"Freddy,"

"Amy,"

"Cindy,"

"Mike,"

"Allison,"

"Baylee,"

"Lexi,"

"Lenux,"

"Brendan,"

"Halie,"

"Emily,"

"Jamie,"

"Justin,"

Alex looked at everyone. They had their own styles and personalities. "Who's ready to have fun!" Alex yelled. Everyone cheered, "let's go then!" Alex yelled again. "Any questions please ask me I'll be there so just have fun and enjoy," Alex said.

{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}{∆}
Emma ran to a ride that looked like  rocketship.

"Emma, wait up!" Anna said.

"Race you to the rocket!" Emma exclaimed.

"You are on!" Anna said while her blonde hair blew in the wind.

Kyle turned to Kayla, "let's explore! it'll be fun! I mean, we do have the park to our selves." Kyle said as he ran, Kayla ran after him.

"Wait up!" Kayla said laughing.

Baylee ran up to Lexi, "I didn't know Kyle invited you!" Baylee said excitedly.

"And I didn't know he invited you!" Lexi exclaimed.

Taylor was on her phone walking around she had nothing else to do.

Brendan decided to walk up to Lenux, "hey, Lenux wanna hang out?" he smiled as he looked at Lenux.

"No," she said as she walked away from him.

while everyone got together with friends Alex just looked at them all. A ringleader came up beside him, "is this everyone" the ringleader asked.

"Yes, but, do you have to do this?" Alex questioned.

"Yes, we have to! So go along with them. Or you'll be one of them!" he disappeared behind him.

"Yes, sir." Alex mumbled.