Chapter 12. MaDam Satana.

The guest returned to the safe zone. Alice, still catching up. "Go ahead, Jason." Kyle told, "put the coin in!" he said. Jason placed the coin in the slot causing the table to open up.

The table revealed a arrow pointing at the entrance of the safe zone. Jason and the group followed the arrow to the entrance. They heard faint crying in the direction the arrow pointed to.

"Should we go towards it?" Jamie asked.

"Maybe not," Allison answered, "it feels..." Allison paused, "unsafe." she then said.

"Well!" Alice said, "we have no other choice but to investigate." she then said in a jerky tone. Allison giving her a ugly stare.

"Shes right," Lenux said.

"Lets go then." Kyle said, "what if the crying person is our next clue?" he stated. Allison didn't say anything and agreed.

The group then followed the faint crying to a small tent. Kyle walked in, revealing a heavy looking woman with a black bandana and sparkly amethyst earrings sitting in front of a crystal ball.

"Hello?" kyle said.

The woman looked up at him and immediately stopped crying. "Hello! Come in, come in!" she said welcoming him. "And, bring your friends as well." she said.

"How did you know my friend were here?" Kyle asked.

"I know everything!" she exclaimed.

Kyle peeked his head out of the tent, "she wants you guys to come in." Kyle explained.

The group didn't say a word and walked in. It was very cramped in the tent. Everyone crammed together around the woman's table.

"Yes," the woman said, "this is a big group!" she stated.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Alice questioned in a bratty tone.

"I am the powerful MaDam Satana." she explained. "And you must be the lovely Alice. I've heard so much about you!" she explained.

"From who?" Alice questioned.

"From my delightful crystal ball of course!" MaDam Satana answered. "But." she said looking down, "it's ruined now." she said shedding a tear.

"How is it ruined?" Jamie said.

"A couple days ago, before you guys showed up, I gave a reading to a wonderful man and his wife. They looked so average and normal." she explained, "but, in their future. I saw nothing but terrible things." she said.

"What did you see?" Allison questioned.

"Well," MaDam Satana said, "I saw the woman taking her own life because of the man abusing her. But, the man said it was non-sense, pounding the table with his fist causing my crystal ball to roll of its stand and landing on the floor causing it too crack." she said sobbing.

"Hey," Jamie said walking up to the mystic. "It's going to be alright!" he said trying to cheer her up.

The mystic smiled and handed a note she was holding on too.

"Please," the mystic said. "Could you and your group get a hold of another crystal ball and bring it to me?" she questioned.

Jamie looked at Kyle.

"Will do it!" Kyle said.

The mystic jumped up in her chair and smiled real big, "oh, thank you! Thank you!" she said hugging each and everyone of them.

The group soon walked outside. Jamie unfolded the note and read it.

'Down by the pond collect a goose's crystal egg and return it to my tent. But, be careful Skip doesn't like visitors to step on his land. If he catches you, you will be sent back to my tent, where you will wait for your fellow guest to fine me a crystal ball.' Jamie read out.