Chapter 15. Freakshow Alley.

~Before the guest arrived...~
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Candles circled around a pentagram made out of salt on the carnivals stage. A short man put three gold coins in three points of a triangle in the pentagram. He then sat in the middle. The candles flickered in the Carnivals cool breeze. The man then proceeded to say a sentence, in Spanish, under his breath he then got louder saying the sentence over and over. "Te llamo desde la tumba, Tungo el valiente." He cried out, and then stopped when he said it the fifteenth time. The sky started to darken up and the candles went out one by one. As the last candle went out an evil laughter came from an old rigid alleyway. The man got up to investigate.

He made his way over to the alleyway, and he saw something marvelous. He watched as the alleyway built a whole other world. But, it was looked worn out. The roofs were made out of tin cans and metal, while the doors were made of old fabric. One place looked better than the other buildings. Logan's place of one-offs is what it was called. A warm hand placed itself on the man's shoulder.

"I will give you my power if you do me one thing, Leo," the person said gripping on to his shoulder much tighter then before.

"Anything," Leo replied.

"I want you to bring your father to my mirror. I will then kill him and make you the center of attention! I want him to feel the pain I felt! I will make you immortal. You will live on forever, you hear?" the person then said.

"As you wish, Tungo," Leo spoke.

Tungo then started to laugh. He then entered the alleyway and shut the gates to it. A sign then appeared as he closes the rusty gates. 'Freakshow Alley' it read.

Leo made it to his father's office. He walked in and stood at his desk holding his hands together nervously. Why would Tungo want to get revenge for that? It's been so long since that last happened. Leo thought.

"Hey, sport! What's up?" his dad said greeting him. Leo just stood there trying not to think of his dad dying.

Words finally came out of Leo's mouth. "You may want to come with me..." Leo said then left the office.
(To be continued in the next chapter--)

~perviously with the guest.....~
••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••°°••

The group walked together, While Alice was already in the safe zone. Halie then walked in front of the group and stopped them in their tracks.

"With a show of hands," Halie started. Everyone looked at her. "Who wants to get rid of Alice?" she asked.

"What kind of question is that?" Taylor then asked getting angry. "She did the right thing killing Jamie! He wasn't much help."

"But," Halie added, "you aren't much help either."

"I can too be helpful!" Taylor then yelled out.

"Prove it then," Halie then replied.

"I will then," Taylor mumbled under her breath while backing into the group.

"Now," Halie said getting back on track. "Once again, with a show of hands who wants to get rid of Alice?" she asked once again.

All at once Emma, Adrianna, Jason, Amy, Baylee, Lenux, Emily, Justin, Kayla, Kyle and even Halie raised their hands. the only person who didn't raise their hand was Taylor.