Chapter 5. A Live Performance!, Time For The Show.

(this chapter is only with the 4 that got taken away, and the 6 band members..... Enjoy!)
~purple_spirited

Nickson unlocked the tour bus "we are here!" he said as everyone walked in. Rachel carrying Alice, Jerry carrying Jamie, Dick carrying Tory, and Robert carrying Brendan. "I've never been carried by a muscular man like you," Jamie said patting Jerry's chest as Jerry blushes Abit and winks at Jamie but doesn't say a word.

"Put them down." Nickson said. The four passengers look around the tour bus. it was big, really big. "You guys have four tasks to do. One for each person." Nickson said, "Jamie will tune instruments, Alice will clean and Polish the bus, Tory will wash all our uniforms, and Brendan will write us new music. If you're don't do what you're assigned or do a horrible job at it you'll get the prize of death! If your good or good enough you'll be set free! Any questions?" Nickson said. The four guest raised their hands "no questions? That's great! Com'on crew" Nickson said as him and his crew left. Jerry was the last one out as he was about to leave he looked at Jamie and smiled.

Everyone started as soon as possible. Jamie grabbed the guitar and started playing it, "I don't know how to do this!" He said.

"Goodbye Jamie," Brendan said sarcastically.

"Not funny," Jamie said.

Alice started to mop the floor.

"Alice your in my way!" Tory said

"sorry," Alice said in a sarcastic voice.

A couple of minutes passed by and everyone was still working. The van door began to open it was Jerry. "They told me to check on you guys." Jamie started to blush. He walked in and shut the door. "alright listen I'mma help you guys!" Jerry said.

"Why?" Brendan said.

"Because Nickson is really mean, and your friend Jamie... I can't bare to see him dead he is too cute!" he said looking at Jamie. "Follow me I'll lead you to the carnival," Jerry said opening the door.

Everyone walked out with Jerry. "Jerry why is everyone out of the van?" Nickson said

"they finished," Jerry said as he smiled.

"well you don't mind if we check, do you?" Nickson said.

"nope, not at all" Jerry said nervously.

Nickson and the four other members went to the bus and walked in the tour bus, "it's so dirty!" Nickson said with disgust. Jerry and the 4 guest were outside the van. "Well that's a shame I guess they'll" Jerry quickly grabbed the coin off of nickson's neck and shut the door he threw the coin to Jamie and Jamie caught it. "RUN! GO!" he said. Alice ran and fell on the pavement ripping her expensive leggings. every ran all over her. She grabbed Tory foot and Tory fell. "Hey!" Tory yelled.

"Sorry!" Alice said as she got up and ran.

Jerry holding the door shut trying his best to keep them locked up. He didn't have that much strength so the door slung open with him! The five band members walking out. "we lost all of them!" Nickson said in complete anger.

"Not all," said Missy as she pointed at Tory still on the ground.

Nickson hurried on the bus and started the engine. He pressed the gas pedal down and the bus went fast. Nickson felt a bump and stopped the bus. He got out, and saw guts and blood everywhere and started to laugh.

Brendan, Jamie, and Alice made it back to the large group of people. "Three people are back!" Alex said. Kyle hugged all of them and started to cry. Jamie gave Kyle the coin. Kyle didn't say anything he was so excited. They all started to walk back to the picnic tables. "I hope Jerry is alright." Jamie said quietly as he walked with the group.