Chapter 6. The Tunnel Of Love

Instead of Kyle leading the group to the area of picnic tables, it was Alex. The large area had many, many tables to go through. "Will never get out of here! We all will be dead before we reach the last table!" Allison said in complete anger.

"I say we think positive thoughts and not negative..." Jamie said as he slowly looked over at Allison.

"Who can think positive thoughts over all this chaos?" Alice said, "I mean we're all going to die. We should be panicking right now!"

"Can we not talk about death?" Kyle said, "we've been through so much, and it's not going to end until we beat the ringleader."

"What is this area even called, Alex?" Cindy asked.

"This is your safe spot, if there is any evil around run here they can't pass the entrance of this area," Alex said as he looks at Kyle and winks.

Kyle didn't know what that wink meant, But it meant something important. The group felt the ground shake. It was the next table opening. Everyone gathered around the table. they thought it was going to be big. "It's...... IT'S..... a heart?" Kyle said in confusion.

Before he could get a quick look at the heart someone snatched it out of sight. It was Emma she held it up in the air her pink dyed hair blew in the soft wind. "It's so cute!" She said as she went and showed Anna. Alison picked up the note that was placed below the heart. "It reads 'this heart will choose the next two people who will be in the next challenge!'" Allison read.

She immediately looked at Emma. "Emma! Put tha-" there were two screams of pain. The heart had already chosen the next two people competing against each other. Emma and Anna. "I guess the heart wants what it wants," Allison said.

The group surrounded Emma and Anna. Kyle looked closely at their hands. He got a sick feeling in his stomach. The heart had punctured their skin so that they would stay together and if they tried to break free they probably lose a lot of blood.

"Does anyone have any idea what the next clue might be?" Kyle yelled. Everyone was clueless.

"Well..... What place would you love someone?" Alex said.

     "I know!" Jamie said, "the tunnel of love!"

    "He's right," Alex said. "You guys, are going on your first ride!" he said with excitement.

"This isn't going to end well," Lenux said. Kyle knew this would not end well. Lenux then unzipped her bright blue jacket and tied it around Emma and Anna's hand to slow down the bleeding and so the group couldn't look at the gruesome sight.

"Follow me," Alex said as he walked away. The large group followed. They arrived at a cave, there was a huge sign that said 'The Tunnel Of Love' "This makes me sick just looking at it," Mike said. Mike had long black hair, but instead of the hair hanging from his shoulders, it points straight up.

"Would you two come with me?" said Alex asking Emma and Anna to follow, "while the rest of the group stays right here." everyone agreed and Alex took Emma and Anna through the long path. The path people would wait in to soon get on the ride.

As they got to the end of the long path there was a boat already there ready for them to ride. "I must leave you two here," Alex said as he let them in the boat. Emma and Anna slowly got into the boat. They were afraid if they got into the boat faster the heart would rip out of their hands causing them to bleed out slowly.

As they got in Alex pressed a button which started the ride. Alex then walked through the long path to get to the group.

Emma and Anna were both scared for there life. They were a beautiful couple but their life was much more worth than their relationship. "Emma. I want you to know," Anna said as they floated down the soft flowing water, "I love you and if one of us dies, we will meet up in a better place."

"We may have a chance of living Anna!" Emma said to Anna.

The boat slowly approached a dark tunnel. It was not deep because they could see the end of it. Emma and Anna looked at each other, then it became dark. They were in the tunnel.

It was dark and peaceful as soft music played in the tunnel. It seemed as if they were going to make out alive. Then a light turned on. It lit the whole tunnel up. There were pictures of couples fighting. People crying and the most noticeable picture was a wife stabbing her husband. Then, when they approached the end of the tunnel, I giant buzzsaw came out of nowhere cutting into the middle of the boat. It cut through lenux's jacket and cut the heart in two. One part stuck in Emma's hand one part stuck in Anna's hand. They were free.

Emma saw a coin hanging from the ceiling. She didn't care she was just cut free from Anna, she wanted out. She stood up in the boat and reached for the coin. "Emma! Get down!" Anna said. Emma didn't listen, instead, she reached for the coin. Then she grabbed the coin and sat back down. "Anna, we're safe," Emma said.

The boat stopped where it started. Emma and Anna quickly got out and followed the path back to the group. The group saw that Emma and Anna were still alive! They once again beat another challenge. The group came together with joy. Then they heard loud music coming from the stage area. It could've been the band back for more, or the Ringleader. They ran to the stage area. It was the Ringleader.

"This is not how my game is supposed to be played!" he said in anger, "so one of you, must die!" he said as he pointed mike.

Then a man in a mask picks up mike and slams him against his knee killing mike instantly. Breaking his back. The Ringleader laughed hysterically as he disappeared.

"There is no way we will beat this game," Lenux said.