Chapter 3. The Beast.

As the table revealed the lion figure, Kyle proceeded to pick it up.

"A note!" Anna yelled. The crowd surrounded the table.

Eli picked up the note and opened it, he then proceeded to read the note out loud. "It says, 'Dear guest, during these games I decided to make them much harder, each round you will need to find a coin with my face on it! There are exactly 18 coins! I do give you the best of luck. You'll need it! ~R.L.' we'll never get out of here," Eli panicked as he lays the note gently on the table.

"Don't be so negative!" Kyle replied with.

"Jackson just died, Kyle. What do you want me to do? Stay positive?" Eli roared at Kyle.

"Well, no....." Kyle mumbled.

"Exactly!" Eli yelled. He then walked off in anger.

The group became quiet for a minute.

"Oh! Enough of the drama! We have coins to find! Let's go!" Kayla commanded while walking away from the group.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
As the large group left the picnic table area everyone was silent. the only thing you could hear was the displeasing music playing in the speakers. Alice then broke the silence.

"You know what? Eli is right! What's the use, anymore? We're all just going to die so why not just give up!?" Alice ranted as she snatched the lion out of Kyle's hand. "let's just go ahead and,"

"Alice, no!" Kyle shouted.

She raised the glass figure and threw it down onto the hard gravel road, "DIE!"

The little glass figure shattered into millions of pieces causing a small metal key to lay on the ground with the little shards of glass.

"What did you do!?" Kyle panicked as everyone was in shock by what how their chances to get out were shattered into pieces, literally.

"Wait!" Eli exclaimed as he bent down and messed around with the shards of glass.

"Careful! Don't cut yourself!" Jamie said with concern.

Eli then picked up the key that laid on the ground.

"I guess that helped... Thanks, Alice!" Kyle said as he smirked.

"What's it for?" Kayla asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think it says the beast on the front of it," Eli responded.

"I did my research on this park," Andrew spoke. "The beast is one of their park favorites!" he exclaimed.

"You are correct!" Alex started. "It likes to eat any type of meat and, can eat a full person whole."

"Let's just hope it doesn't want to eat my meat," Mike joked.

"Not funny, Mike," Kyle added.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The group followed Alec as he led them to the beast. They soon arrived, they could here big loud growling, loud trunks honking, animals crying to be set free. as they arrived a man in a cage looked at them and then saw the key Eli had and went crazy!

"Coouldd yoou heelp Mee, please? I neeed thhhe keeyy," Eli held the key up and looked at the man, "yeeeeees, yes!" Eli unlocked the cage, "bring meee thaaat crate ovvvver therrre pleeasee?" as Eli brings the crate over to the man he starts crawling out.

As the man crawled out, he sat on the crate he looked like a man but a bird as well,

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT OF THE CAGE?" a tall man roared. The half man half bird struggled to fly away. "OH NO YOU DON'T!" the man said as he grabbed the bird, "IM DONE WITH YOU!" the man said as he took the Birdman into the petting zoo gates

"No, please! I'll stay next time," The Birdman cried out.

Everyone outside could hear the birdman scream for help. A big scratchy loud scream filled the whole park.

"NOO-" the birdman yelled but cut him off with a scream and blood splattered everywhere.

"WELL, THAT WAS FUN!" the man said as he walked out. "WHO LET THE SNOBBER OUT!?" the man yelled. He was so loud to everyone. "FINE, IF NOBODY WILL TELL ME, FOR PUNISHMENT, YOU WILL VOTE! AND WE WILL SEE WHO WILL GO DOWN IN THE CHALLENGE. THE LOSER IS THE BEASTS NEXT MEAl!" the man yelled.

everyone walked over to Alex.

"Why is he so loud?" Kyle asked.

"That's the zookeeper. he hates it when his animals get set free. But, there is no time to answer that! We have to vote," Alex explained as he avoided Kyles question. "Everyone knows how to vote, let's start."

As everyone gets up and votes, nobody seems to worry that much.

"The votes are in," Alex stated. "The first person going into the beasts challenge is Alice," Alex announced.

"Go fuck yourselves," Alice mumbled.

Alex giggled, "You too."

Alice rolled her eyes.

"The second person going into the beast challenge will be Eli," Alex told.

Eli looks down.

"If you two would follow me that would be great!" Alex exclaimed.

"Alex seems so happy that these two are going against each other," Emma whispered to Lenux.

"He's probably happy Alice got voted in," lenux whispered back as she let out a little laugh.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Alice and Eli got up and walked up to the loud, obnoxious zookeeper with Alex.

"ARE YOU READY?" the zookeeper screamed while big slimy blobs of spit flew out of his mouth. He handed two golden tickets to the unfortunate souls that had been voted into the challenge.

"Let's get this over with, freakshow." Alice said calling the zookeeper a "Freakshow."

"THE TICKETS I JUST GAVE YOU GIVES YOU THE INSTRUCTIONS YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW," the zookeeper explained.

"Lady's first," Alice said as she pushed Eli in front of her.

They entered the zoo as the noisy gate closed behind them. Eli started reading the ticket, the ticket said 'The animals need your assistance. Please go take care of them before the tourist gets here, They need to be fed, watered, and bathed. Hurry! The people don't like to wait' Alice already started as she left Eli behind.

As Alice was about to feed a goat she noticed they were not moving, they were dead!

"I'm not dying today," Alice said as she stuck her hand in a bucket that was labeled food. The bucket was filled with maggot and worms. She pulled a handful of the food out of the bucket and stuck it in the goat's mouth when she did a box beside the goat opened. There was a note in it, 'next pour water all over the goat for your next card.'

Eli ran over to his animal, and he did the same thing to a pig. Alice took a bucket and poured the water all over the goat. It washed away some of the leftover blood on the goat's fur.

"THE YOUNG LADY WON! POURING THE WATER ALL OVER THE GOAT GAVE IT WATER AND A BATH!" the zookeeper yelled.

"That's not fair!" Eli said as he threw the bucket in anger.

One of the men that had a scary mask on picked up Eli. Eli struggled to break free. As the man in the mask got closer to the beast he put his cold hands over Eli's mouth so Eli's screams wouldn't scare the beast. The beast looked at Eli and the man, and the man threw Eli into the cage of the beast. Guts splattered everywhere as the beast gruesomely devoured Eli. As the beast finished it's meal, it stopped and burped, burping blood and a shiny gold coin in the air.

Alice ran to it, picked it up and ran to the group

"I will always come back," she said as she gave the coin to Kyle.

Kyle looked down at it. The coin shined in his eye.

"Let's go," Kyle said as he walked off.