Chapter 7. The House Of Mirrors.

"This group is getting smaller," Jamie said. "What are we going to do?" Cindy said as her eyes started to tear up. Allison walked up to Jamie and Cindy and slapped them both across the face.

     "Keep it together you two! We have other problems," she said.

     "Like what?" Allison turned around and saw the prissy brat Alice.

     "What's the use huh, there's no way out. Face it, we're all going to die! And it's all Kyle's fault," Alice said looking at Kyle.

     "I-- it's not.." Kyle stuttered,

      "It's not what?" Alice said.

     "IT'S NOT MY FAULT" Kyle yelled at Alice. He began to cry, turn around and walked to the safe spot.

      "That's enough with you, Alice," Kayla said chasing after Kyle.

     The group quietly began to walk to the safe spot. They never knew Kyle would ever yell like that. They were at the next picnic table. Kyle standing in front of it. It slowly opened up and showed a mirror. Kyle's face reflected off it. Kayla picked it up, "what do you think this is for?" She said sarcastically. "The house of mirrors?" Cindy said. Cindy wasn't the smartest in the group. "Of course! What else?" Kayla said.

     Kayla looked at Kyle, "what should we do Kyle?"

     "I don't know. What's the use? were just going to die." Kyle said then tilted his head down.

     "Kyle... Will get out of here. Or at least one of us." Kayla said as she wraps her hand around his.

     He looked up. There was hope. "You're right!" he said. He started to blush.

      "So?" Kayla said.

      "So what?" Kyle said.

     "What should we do?" Kayla said as she giggled Abit.

     "Oh yeah! I think we should start walking to the house of mirrors." He said

     "Good choice." She said.

     "Is this love feast over?" Allison said laughing.

      The group began to walk to the house of mirrors leaving Alice behind. Soon, Alice followed them.

       As they arrived it had already gotten darker than before.

     "I hope I lose weight by all this walking," Jamie said.

    "tubby," Alice said.

     "What," Jamie said.

  "nothing," Alice said.

     "What are we supposed to do Alex?" Kyle questioned.

      Alex looked at the mirror, "it appears there is context in the back of your mirror." Kyle flipped it. The words said, 'while in thy moonlight, I will pick thy winners to join me in thy house. Hold thy up and you shall see thy winners.'

      Kyle held up the mirror, the moon's light bounced off into the group. The light shining on Taylor and Cindy. "What does this mean?" Taylor said. The house started to make noises and shake. Then the door slammed open. Ten creatures started to run out. They were made of mirrors. But what was strange is what they were doing. Two groups of four were holding hands, and one group of two were holding hands. The two groups of four connected to make a group of eight, as the two other mirrors stood still. Then all eight mirror started to run around. "What are they doing?" Allison said.

       As soon as she said that the mirror people started to grab people. "What did that mirror start!?" Jamie said as a mirror person grabbed him and Alice and dragged them away. The mirror started to grab two people at a time. "Taylor! Cindy! Help!" Kyle said as he was dragged away with Kayla. Soon, it was just Taylor and Cindy standing there. The two mirror people grabbed them both and dragged them into the house of mirrors.

      The mirrors let them go and disappeared. The door shut so they couldn't get out. Taylor was sitting on the floor. She looked around and found a note. "Cindy look! 'welcome! My two contestants! In this game, you two will split up and find your friends in this maze. If one of you finds the most members of the group, I will spare you. But if you have the least amount... I will... Kill you. Have fun! (Things will mess with your eyes. There is a box beside you, it has hammers for breaking the mirrors.) Good.....luck...'" Cindy grabbed a hammer and ran. Taylor did the same thing.

     Taylor was looking into every mirror. Then a light came on, it was a two-way mirror. It's showed Kyle getting hung by a rope. Taylor started to cry when she realized 'things will mess with your eyes!' she took the hammer and smashed the mirror. No one was there "congratulations you found your first person. He is free to go!" someone said. She was happy.

     Cindy was looking everywhere. She missed a couple of members, she wasn't looking too good. She then started smashing random mirror. But all she got was cuts and pain.

     Taylor, on the other hand, found lots of people. She got to the end, she needed to wait for Cindy so the voice can tally up how many people they saved.

     Cindy finally noticed a mirror, it was Alice. Cindy was watching as Alice was yelling for help. Then Alice got laid on a bed tied up by a man in a mask. Then he took a buzz saw and started to cut open Alice. Blood, guts, and organs started flying out of Alice. By then Cindy thought Alice was over with she just left her. She could have saved her. She walked to the end of the maze.

     "About time," Taylor said. "Indeed," the voice said. "Now let's talk up the people you saved. Taylor, you saved 10 people. Cindy, you saved 3." Cindy started to tear up. "I was supposed to save people?" She said. As she said that a mirror person pushed her into a circler room. There was no way out of the room, everything outside disappeared. It was just the room of mirrors and her.

     The room started to feel up with gas she felt light-headed. She got up confused, she looked at all the mirrors and saw that her reflection was looking at her. Then they walked out of the mirrors surrounding Cindy. She started to panic and let out a faint scream. No one could hear her. Then each Cindy reflection started to rip her apart, limb from limb until she was just a pile of guts and organs.

     "Poor Cindy," the voice said. "Now, when you meet up with your friends break thy mirror for the coin. A door opened, "go on!" The voice said, "you're free!" Taylor left with her life. She met up with the group.

     "You're alive!" Kyle said.

   "Can I see that mirror?" Taylor said.

    "Sure! What are you go--" she took the mirror and smashed it. The coin came out. "We may need this."