Chapter 10

"I know someone who likes you" Stassie said taking a sip of her drinking looking back and forth from Daniel and I.
"And who may that be" Daniel asked as he put his hand on the small of her back.
"Herself" I said before she could answer his question.
"N-" she cut herself off as she saw me giving her "you tell, I kill" face. "Yea" she said with a big smile trying to cover up.

Daniel laughed a confused laughed.
"So tell me about your band?" I asked as if I didn't know much about them. Which I did because they are all they talked about here in Vancouver.
"What do you want to know" he said looking out the window watching the people walk by.
"Well how did you guys become a band"
"Well we were all friends and knew eachother by something we did together and then someone came up with the idea of starting a band and we did" he said
"How cool. It must be nice living your dream huh?" I said coming out more as a question.
"It's is! I get to travel, city to city, performing and meeting the people that support me" he said and I can see that twinkle in his eyes he always has when he talks about something passionately.

"But what about you" he said turning back to reality.
"What about me?" I asked
"What have you been up to?" He asked looking over at Stassie who was drinking away at her drink.
"Well school is most of it" i said looking down at the table "there's not much to it" i said
"Well there has to be more to the one and only Madison Marie Martinez" he said smiling showing his gap that only he can pull off.
"Nope, there's not much" I said popping the "p".
"She's planning to move to LA and leaving me here" Stassie said crossing her little arms across her chests

"Is that so?" Daniel said raising an eyebrow at me "and what do you plan on doing in LA"
"Well I was hoping on starting a music career but who knows if that'll work out" i said staring back into his big blue ocean-like eyes.
"Well that's what you have me for" he said leaning back in his chair.
"Huh?" I asked slightly confused
"The boys and I could help you start your career" he said
"No no no, I can't have you guys do that" I said looking out the window this time.

"And why is that? Isn't that your dream? To start your music career?" He said grabbing my hand making look back at him. "That's all we ever talked about when we were 10 mads"
I chuckled at the sudden memory that rushed through my head.

*flashback*
Daniel had just gotten his first guitar that last Christmas and finally learned how to play a song decently on it.
"Come on mads, I play and you sing" he said begging me as we sat up on the treehouse.
"Alright" I said turning to face him.
He started to play as I sung the song he had learned to play.

"Daniel do you think that we can become famous one day?" I said looking out the square cut out of the tree house.
"We will, together" he said coming closer looking out also.
"You promise?" I said looking him in the eye.
"Promise." He said sticking out his pinky and I gladly accepted it.
*end of flashback*

Promises were broken but nothing could have stopped his fast growing success. And I couldn't stop him from doing the only thing he has ever wanted to do. With every instrument he ever picked up and quickly learned to play, everyone knew he belonged to be somebody. He had so much talent for his young age.

"I mean I just don't know, what if people think I'm just using you guys" I said looking down at our hands that were still interlocked and back at his eyes.
"They won't and if they do who cares, you are so talented mads" he said

Before I could even reply back all the boys came through the doors of the Jamba Juice.
"What's up love birds" corbyn said as he stood at the end of the table and all the boys around him.
"Well we were talking about how mads here wants to move out to LA" he said looking at me and back to the boys.
"Is that so?" Corbyn said raising an eyebrow at me.
"It is" i said nodding my head.
"Well sir corbyn has an idea" he said holding up his index finger.
"No idea from corbyn is ever good or a smart choice" Jonah said as he stood next to corbyn and patted his back.

"Well what's your idea?" I asked
"Why doesn't she come to LA after our tour and lives with us for a while" he said. All the boys were thinking but Daniel was quick to speak up.
"That's a great idea, who knew corbyn was smart after all" Daniel said
"Hey I would like to say I'm a very intelligent bean" corbyn said with a hand over his heart.

"Well what do you think Maddy" jack said as he moved his curls to the side.
"I'll have to speak to my mom about it and see what she thinks but I'll give you an answer before tour ends" I said.

We all decided to go back home. Today was the boys last full day in Vancouver and early morning would be on a bus ride to Portland. I had 7 days to come up with an answer for the boys and I was scared but yet excited to tell my mother the offer I was given.

All boys were packing up their suit cases and I watched them as Stassie insisted i braid her hair. The boys were scrambling through things and claiming what is their own. Many arguments went on, on whose wrong about what and many other things they would argue about. It was funny on my end as they looked like chickens with their heads cut off.

"Why are they like that?" Stassie said pointing over to Daniels room.
"I don't know, I would like to know myself" letting out a breathy laugh.
"Are you really leaving me?" She said turning around in my swivel chair.
"I don't know yet but if I do I promise to visit whenever I can" I said
"Promise?" She said sticking out her little pinky finger
"Promise" I said intertwining our pinkies.

Hopefully this promise won't be broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment who or what should happen next. And thank you for all the unconditional love you guys have been giving this book. It truly means a lot to me 💗.