Chapter 13

The last week went by faster than expected. The boys finished their sold out tour, and I got ready to start my new life. Throughout the week I got multiple calls from the boys and we talked about how excited we were about finally living together.

"Maddy are you ready?" My mom said coming in from her room. Where she was getting ready to drop me off at the airport. Throughout the whole week see seemed excited and very positive about me leaving.
"Born ready" I replied. I checked if I had everything I needed and put it in the car. Stassies was finishing up her breakfast while watching her morning cartoons.

"Let's gooooo" stassies said hopping off her chair and putting her bowl on the kitchen counter and practically ran out the door.
"She seems excited" my mom said laughing
"She sure does" I said walking out to the car.

The whole drive to the airport was my mom, Stassie and I jammed out to songs on the radio. When we finally get there my mom helped me check my bags.
"I'm going to miss you mom" I said hugging my mom. Tears threatening to spill from my eyes.
"Honey we will come visit you don't worry" she said her eyes tearing up but wouldn't even think about letting them fall. As they would make me cry more.

"I'm gonna miss you Maddy." Stassie said as I got down to get level to give her hug.
"I going to miss you more Stassie" I said hugging her. When she pulled away she gave me two envelopes. I was confused at what they might be.
"Here. I wrote these for you and dani, can you please give him his" she said with a big smile looking down at the envelopes in my hands.
"Of course I will, thank you Stassie" I said giving her and my mom one last hug before I was off to start my dream life.

I walked into TSA and did everything you need to do before you fly to your destination. My flight wasn't as horrible as many other people's. There was no screaming and crying children. There wasn't any of those annoying kids that kick the back of you seat the entire time. The flight was calm and quiet.

When we shortly arrived to LA I basically sprinted off the plane and went to baggage claim. I turned off airplane mode on my phone and immediately got multiple texts from Daniel.

Dani boy 💗
Mads have you boarded yet?

By you not answering I'm taking that as a yes

Text me when you land I'll be at LAX soon

I'm here! Where are you I need to see youuuuu

Mads
I just landed!!!!

I grabbed my bags and headed out to where people usually get picked up. After a minute of looking around I see five boys creating commotion and instantly knew those were my new roommates.

Their eyes finally landed on me and they all came running towards me. I was tackled with 10 fairly strong arms and struggled to breathe.
"Alright. I. Need. Oxygen." I managed to make out from the lack of oxygen I was receiving.

"Alright get off her boys we don't want to kill her" Daniel said breaking off the group hug. And all of them except corbyn followed.
"I missed you bestie" he said swaying us from side to side.
"I missed you too corbean" I said
"Alright move I'm also trying to greet my bestfriend" jack said ripping corbyn off me.
"NOODLES!" I screamed giving him a big hug.
"I missed you Marie" he said
"Hey you know I don't like it when people call me by my middle name" I said pulling away from the hug, crossing my arms and pouting like a child.
"And you know I don't like it when people call me noodles" he said copying my actions.
"But I'm Maddy" I said putting my hands on my hips.
"And I'm jack" he said copying me once again.
"Alright. Alright. You guys can continue this later. Now let me say hello to my little sister" jonah said pushing jack to the side.
"JoJo!!" I said "I missed you" hugging his torso as he was much taller than I was.
"I missed you more" he said giving me a tight squeeze.
"My turn!" Zach said making his way Infront of me.
"Jacob sartorius!" I said going in to give him a hug
"Nope!" He said putting my arms down, obviously insulted by what I had said.
"I'm sorry zachy bear. Forgive me?" I said opening my arms for him to give me a hug.
"Alright" he said laughing giving me a big hug.

"And the best for last!" Daniel said hugging me slightly lifting me up from the floor
"I missed you dani" I said my head resting on his shoulder.
"I missed you more Mads" he said rubbing my back with his right hand.

"Now let's go hoooomeeee" I said speed walking out realizing I left my bags.
"Forgetting something Maddy" jack said pointing at one of my suitcases he was rolling.
"Noooo! I just thought you guys would get them" I said trying to cover myself up.
"Alright Mads what ever you say" Daniel said shaking his head laughing at my attempt.

As all six of us crammed into the car and were on our way to the house I decided to post a picture on Instagram.

madisonmartinez Cali

madisonmartinez Cali. My new forever home.
[tagged @whydontwemusic]

***
A/N: hey cuties 💗 thank you for reading yet another chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment what or who should happen/come in to the story. Until next time💖