Chapter 11

I was awoken by the sudden noise of my alarm. I was confused at first but then remembered the boys were leaving today. I quickly got out of bed and ran over to my balcony to see all the boys outside saying goodbye to the seaveys.

I quickly threw on a zip up jacket and slippers. I ran downstairs and walked out the door. I walked over to the front of the seaveys driveway.
"Maddy!" Corbyn screamed as he saw me walking over
"Wow you have a lot of energy for 5 in the morning" I said hugging him back
"I drank a 5 hour energy" he whispered
I laughed at him and we both walked over to the rest of the boys.

I gave them all a hug and said my goodbyes.
"Don't forget the offer" corbyn said pointing a finger at me.
I chuckled "I won't" I winked at him playfully
They all said one more goodbye to everyone and made their way into the bus.

The boys bus slowly started moving when it came to a stop. The Seaveys and I were confused at the sudden stop. Daniel came out of the bus and engulfed me in another hug.
"I almost forgot" he said getting something from his front pocket. "I got this for you back in New York" he said opening the black velvet box. It was a gold necklace with a gold rose and a letter D.

"Daniel! You didn't have to" I said as I held up my hair as he clasped the necklace around my neck

"I just taught now we would have eachother with us no matter the distance" he said pulling out his Necklace that was a silver bar and at the bottom was an M.

I hugged Daniel and thanked him once again.
"Come on lover boy we have to go" Zach said from the window of the bus. Daniel and I blushed at his comment and Daniel ran back to the bus and once again took off.

"What was it?" Anna said coming to me
"It was a necklace he said he got me in New York" I explained
"I told you he was mad in love with her" Tyler said elbowing Chris' side. I laughed at his comment.
"It's beautiful" Mrs. seavey said examining the necklace.
"It is" i said

We both decided to go back and sleep for the next couple hours. I walked back up to my room but failed at the attempt to fall back asleep.

All that was on my mind was the comment Tyler made. Does he love me? Just in a friend way. Right? I brushed the thought away and decided to go out for breakfast. It was about 7 am so I decided to take Stassie with me as she wakes up around this time.