Chapter 17

Today I was up bright and early. Why you may be asking? Today I'm meeting up with the one and only Gerald Tennison. He said he has seen me in many videos, ranging from YouTube to Instagram videos.

"So Madison, where do you see yourself in the future?" Gerald asked me. You would think I know the answer but as I sit in the very comfortable chair in Gerald's office, I think on how to answer him.

"Well I definitely see myself somewhere in the music industry, maybe touring?" I said coming out more like a question. I indeed see myself doing music, entertaining others apart from my family and friends. I always thought touring was the most exciting thing ever. And the way Daniel describes it makes me want to make my dreams become reality even more.

After hours of talking with Gerald he finally pops the question I was here for. "So are you willing to give me the best job in the world of being you're manager?" He said leaning back in his chair, hands together. You can see the anticipation building up inside him, waiting for my answer.

"Of course!" I said. He let out a breath I don't think he noticed he was hold and got up and engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm glad I get the honor to work with you" he said pulling me out of the hug. Placing both hands on my shoulder.

"No, I'm honored to have a manager like you" I said.

~

"Guys!" I yelled closing the front door of the Why Dont We house behind me. I looked around and got no answer. It was not usually this quiet, it never was.
"Guys!" I repeated and once again, no answer.

"Hey!" I heard from behind me startling me half to death. Zach was the one who almost gave me a heart attack.

"Zach why would you do that" I said slapping his arm. "You nearly gave me a heart attack" I said holding up a hand to my heart. All he did was laugh.

"You should have seen your face" he said between laughs. His cheeks became a bright shade of red. Brighter than usual.

"Where are the rest of the boys?" I asked putting my bag down on the kitchen counter. I turned around to grab a water bottle out of the fridge. Zach sat down on a chair in the kitchen.

"Outside" he said bluntly. Turning around to where the rest of the boys were, playing music and just having fun on their off day.

"Well I have something to tell you all so come on" I said dragging Zach to the back yard of his house he shares with the rest of the four boys.

"Guys I have some news" I said happily. I sat down next to Daniel who held his guitar on his lap.

"What is it?" Daniel asked placing his guitar on a stand. All the boys turned their attention on us. Waiting for a response to come out of my mouth.

"Well you guys know how I went to meet up with Gerald tennison?" I asked and they all nodded. "Well he asked me if I wanted him to be my manager.. and I said yes" I said excitedly. All five boys showed the same expression of excitement.

"No way, congrats Maddy" Jonah said getting up from his spot next to Corbyn and engulfed me in a hug, which I returned. All the boys followed his lead and congratulated me.

"I guess this means we celebrate" zach said standing up. The rest of the boys also thought it was a good idea. They decided on going out to eat in celebration of the event that occurred earlier today. 

"And where are we going exactly?" I asked looking around at the group of boys who were as clueless as I was at the moment.

"What about we go to that one very nice restaurant in Hollywood." Corbyn suggested and all the boys agreed. Daniel explained to me we would have to dress nice as it's a very fancy restaurant.

"Dani you know you can take me to in-and-out and I will be ok with it?" I said a little on edge about going to such a fancy place .

"No mads, this is a big deal, so we will take you out to the best place california can offer" Daniel said as he left the room without letting me argue back.

I decided to change into the not so many dresses I own.

The boys waited downstairs for me and as I came down they all stopped what they were doing

"Well look at you" Zach hollered from across the room.

"That's MY BESTFRAN THATS MY BESTFRAN" Corbyn stood up from his position on the couch and started dancing.

"Well you look stunning" jack said moving his curls to the side to get a better view of my look.
"Stunning is an understatement" Jonah said while giving me a round of applause.

"Wow" is all Daniel could get out.

"Thank You thank you" I said taking my final steps and entering the living room where all the boys where. "Shall we head on out?" I asked and all the boys ran to the car.

"Oh I can't forget to be a gentlemen" Daniel said as he stopped to hold the door open for me.
"Why thank you" I said putting my hand on his chest as a sign of a Thank you.

"Anything for you babe" Daniel said as he shut the door behind him.

***
A/N: WOW it's been over a month since I last updated but I've been so caught up in school and personal things that I have completely forgot about updating for you guys.
Ik this isn't the best but it's something so don't forget to vote and comment what should happen next.