Chapter 15

"Wake up doll face!" I heard someone say as I was still trying to adjust to the sudden morning sunshine coming through the window.

"Corbyn why are you waking me up at.." I said turning on my side to grab my phone from the night stand where it was charging over night. "9:15 am" I said rolling my eyes and laying on my back staring at the ceiling.

"Because the boys and I made you breakfast" he said with the biggest smile on his face. I looked at him like if he was crazy.

"You. The boys. Made breakfast?" I said. I was truly surprised at the information. Daniel was never the most skilled person with a stove or a frying pan so I most defiantly know it was either burnt or a microwaveable breakfast from the frozen food isle.

"Yes we did! Now come one let's go!" Corbyn said while he attempted to drag me off my bed. Let's just say he wasn't too successful. He gave up half way trough and my upper half was dangling from the side of the bed.

"I'll be down in a second" I said sitting up right to face the strange boy who I call my best friend.

"Alright bestie love ya" he said walking out the door. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to fix my hair as it looked like birds made a nest out of it.

After what the boys make seem like forever, which is actually 5 minutes I went downstairs so taste this "breakfast" they had for me.

"Finally sleeping beauty has awoken" I heard jack say. The rest of the boys snickered at his comment.

"Well are you ready for the breakfast?" Zach said getting off of the couch and walking towards the kitchen. I simply nodded my head and sat down on a chair.

They put the plate in front of me. Pancakes, fruits and eggs. It looked quite decent I may say.

"I'm not going to lie, I'm scared" I said looking down at it. It's not that it wasn't appetizing but more than the boys made it with no other person who is capable of doing so.

"Well... the Daniel bought pancakes that microwaveable, Jonah made the eggs, and Corbyn, zach and I cut the fruits" jack said reassuring me that the meal isn't a total disaster.

"Well if I die...I die" I said with a chuckle and taking a bite of the pancakes. They were actually very good and so was the rest of the meal.

"I have to say you guys aren't so back with a microwave, pan and knife" I said putting my plate in the sink to be washed later.

"What can I say.. chef Jonah is the best in town" he said and all the boys agreed.

"Oh yes chef Jonah is indeed the greatest in town" I said sitting besides Daniel on the couch.

After hanging out in the living room for a couple hours, Corbyn and zach grew extremely bored.
"Can you guys shut up already" Jonah said obviously growing agitated of the two complain like little kids.

"We can go to the grove?" I suggested. As those words came out of my mouth Corbyn and zach quickly ran up the stairs both yelling "let's go" repeatedly.

"Whatever makes them happy" Jonah said getting up from his spot on the couch and going up the path the blonde and dark haired boys went up minutes before.

"Come on girly we should go change too before Corbyn throws a fit" jack said getting up, offering me his hand that I gladly accepted.

"Dani?" I said waiting for my best friend to get up from the couch. He looked up from his phone and got up with a cheeky smile on his face.

I made my way to my room and looked in my closet for a good outfit. I needed one that screamed "LA". After a while I finally came across a perfect outfit;