Chapter 14

After a long car ride we finally got to the famous why don't we boys house. It's was absolutely stunning.
"damn this place is huge, how?" I asked looking up in awe at the beautiful structure in front of me.
"We ask ourselves everyday" zach said standing besides me shrugging his shoulders.

Daniel insisted he take my bag up to the spare room that for now would be mine. I walked inside and was even more stunned at how nicely decorated the house was.
"Ok mads your room is upstairs last door to the right, in front of jack's and my room, and two doors down in there's" he said pointing at Jonah, Corbyn, and Zach who were sitting on the couch munching on food from the pantry.

I simply nodded my head and sat down besides corbyn. I took some of his popcorn and he quickly turned to look at me.
"How dare you take my food" he said with a mad expression.
"But I'm your besties remember" I said
"You're right, here!" He said tilting the bag in my direction so I can get some more.

"So how are you liking Cali so far" zach said leaning forward so I can see him.
"Well the hour that I've been here, also consider I haven't done much, I like it" I said shoving popcorn in my mouth once I finished my sentence.
"Well tomorrow we will go out and do stuff" Jonah said standing up from his spot on the couch and walked to the kitchen.
"Sounds good to me" I said also standing up making my way upstairs to my new room.

I walked to the last door on the right as I recalled Daniel say and opened up the door to a big and neat room. It had a queen size bed and a vanity. A separate bathroom from the rest and it's own little balcony that looks out to the beautiful Beverly Hills.

I grabbed my bags from the corner of the room and started to unpack all the things I brought from back home. In the middle of unpacking I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I said loud enough for the person on the other side of the door can hear me.
"Maddy, the boys want to go out for dinner" my curly head best-friend said from the doorway.
"I'm down, what time are we leaving?" I asked looking at the digital clock on my phone.
"7" is all he said.
"Out now avery!" I said closing the door on him as I only had 30 minutes to get ready.

I decided to wear a comfy but still stylish outfit👇

I actually got done with 5 minutes to spare.
I walked downstairs and see all the boys but zach waiting in the living room.
"Wow now I know we have to tell you and zach an hour in advance" Daniel said playfully rolling his eyes.
"Hey in my defense I'm a girl" I said taking a seat on one of the kitchen island chairs.

7:10. 7:10 is when zach finally came downstairs. The boys were actually thinking of leaving him but his excuse was his hair.
"You guys know this needs to be perfected before I step foot outside" the boy argued as we all crammed into an Uber.
"Zach. Sweety. We understa-" i said but was interrupted by corbyn.
"Now shut up Jacob sartorius" corbyn said turning back in his seat to look at zach who was very offended.
"I am much cuter than him" he said holding his hand to his heart showing how offended he was.
"Yes, Yes you are zach now please can we just have a peaceful car ride" I said making them both nod their head and turn back in their seat.

We finally got to the restaurant and it wasn't fancy but it wasn't a fast food restaurant. It was a good in between. We all got out the Uber and made our way inside. A nice lovely lady came up to us to attend us.
"How many?" She asked and Daniel turned around to count us all.
"6" he replied.

The lady grabbed menus and lead us to a table and we all sat down. Jonah in front of corbyn, zach in front of Daniel, and jack in front of me. We all looked over the menu quite a few times before our waiter took our order.
"This is such a nice place I like it" I said looking around.
"It's my favorite place to eat in LA" jack said as the rest of the boys were engaged in their own conversations.

Jack pulled out his phone and pointed it at me. I quickly smiled as the flash went off. I didn't bother to read what he was typing but then I quickly pulled out my phone and checked his Snapchat. He posted it on his story with the caption "my date" I laughed at it and decided to do the same.

(Yes Indeed I changed Zach's snap name to "zAcK hErOiN" 😂)

I typed the same caption and posted it to my story. After chatting with jack for a while our food came and we all devoured it like we haven't aten in years.

We decided that after dinner we would walk around LA for a bit before they actually took me on what they like to call "Why Don't We Explore: Cali Edition".

Exploring the streets of LA was truly something different (ya see what I did there 😉) with the boys. Corbyn running around being corbyn, Zach trying to pick up girls with his excellent pick up lines, Jack singing every store sign in sight, Jonah making us stop and pose for a picture every 5 feet, and Daniel being ... Daniel.

***
A/N: sorry I haven't updated in a while but here is another chapter for you lovely people. Don't forget to VOTE and comment what should happen next. I really want you guys to interact more with this book. So any drama you would want to see happen please suggest it in the comments because this isn't only my book but OUR book. So it'll mean a lot to me if you guys suggest things in the comments. Until next time 💗.