Chapter 16

I was the first to wake up the next morning. Excitement took over my body, making it hard for me to sleep throughout the night last night. All that was on my mind was this so called "surprised" the boys were talking about hours before. I tried everything I humanly can to get a peep out of each of the boys, but they all kept their lips sealed.

I was down in the kitchen waiting for my five roommates to come waltzing down stairs from their slumber. Jonah was the first of the five to come down. Making his usual morning cup of coffee, he can obviously see the excitement radiating off me. He chuckled at my very impatient self as none of the boys walked down after hours of Jonah coming down.

"how much longer can these boys sleep" I said looking down at my phone checking the time for what seemed like the hundredth time just this morning. Not knowing what the boys had up their sleeve basically ate me alive. the boys were so unpredictable that if I even attempted to take a guess I would most likely be wrong.

"mads. are you going to pick up your phone?" Jonah asked. I looked over at the boy with confusion plastered on my face. I then heard the slight noise of my ringtone. I guess I was so out of it I didn't notice someone had decided to call me. I excuse myself and walk out the the beautiful backyard the boys had. Looking out to the beautiful sight of Los Angeles I brought the phone up to my ear, not even thinking of looking at the caller id.

"hello?" I said coming out more as a question.

"Maddy! I miss you" I heard from the other line. I quickly recognized the voice that came from my younger sister.

"Stassie! I missed you so much more, how is it at home?" I asked knowing nothing much has changed around the house.

"Nothing really, but we are going to visit you and my boyfriend in a month" she said. I can just picture her jumping around the living room about the thought of her coming here.

After talking to her for about thirty minutes, we finally said our final goodbyes. While talking and catching up with both stassie and my mother I walked back inside -the beautiful home I was still stunned by every time I see it- to see all five of the boys downstairs eating breakfast. they all stopped in mid action once I came into the room.

"well are you ready for today?" Daniel said as he turned around in the spiny chair to face me. all the boys followed the blue eyed boys action turning to me.

"I'm very excited, so yes I am very ready" I replied to my best friend. all the boys proceeded to finish their breakfast as I rushed them to hurry.

As the boys scurried up the stairs of the house to get changed. I also followed making my way to the room I have been staying in. The boys made it very known that I should wear something casual so I went on and decided to wear one of the outfits Daniel picked out for me yesterday while we went shopping.

Getting into the black SUV behind all the boys was very nerve racking

Getting into the black SUV behind all the boys was very nerve racking. None of them gave me the slightest clue of where we were headed. all of them denied my offer on spilling out some type of hint. they insisted on me waiting. ten minutes. twenty minutes. thirty minutes passed. thirty minutes of what seemed like toture at the time, but really was the boys taunting me about this surprise.

we finally pulled up to the beautiful beach. stunned and confused at the same time. I've always loved the beach. but why was it such a surprise? how come they didn't just tell me? I turned around to face the five boys who just stood there.

"The beach?" I said more like a question. I furrowed my eyebrows at the boys who were just waiting. waiting for what? seconds later all I can see is pitch black. my eyes were covered by someones hands. I brought my hands up to the mystery persons hands. feeling them, they felt quite feminine. I turned around to by face to face with the person I haven't seen in years. Angie.

"Angie?" I asked not believing what I was seeing in front of me.

"Thats me" she said with a big smile on her face.

"Angelina. Angelina Yasmeen? 1/3? the missing piece?" I said still not believing it. Angie, Daniel and I were the three musketeers. we were inseparable. until Angie moved to la 2 years before Daniel did. she always dreamed of being a model. much like Daniel, moving to LA was something to the path of her dreams. Daniel nor I could tell her to stay with us in Vancouver and drop her dreams for her two friends. three inseparable friends later became two, then becoming one. Now after years we were all together in the same room.

Angie pulled me into a huge hug that the boys later joined.

"but, why did we have to come to the beach?" I said pulling out of the group hug. looking around at the very beautiful beach. waves crashing onto the sand. little kids running around having the time of their lives.

"Well Angie and your favorite place has always been the beach so I thought why not reunite in the place you both love, I mean the last time you guys saw each other was at a beach back home why not reunite there too" Daniel explained.

Hours pasted. Many many hours pasted. despite not having the proper swim attire that didn't stop the boys from jumping into the cold Pacific Ocean. not minding the cold impact once they emerged into the water they jumped, ran and splashed water to each other.

Angie and I stayed back in the warm sand underneath the California sun, catching up on the two years of our lives we missed out on. she told me of all the opportunities she has had in the past years living in the beautiful state of California. She was slowly reaching her goal of being a full time model for big fashion icons, being featured in big selling magazines world wide, and the starring model in fashion show.

we soon departed from the beautiful girl I've knew for years as the sun slowly setting and the moon slowly rising. waves picking up pushing the boys out of the water and into the sand where me and Angie sat.

I thanked Daniel and the boys for what they did today. I haven't even been in la for a week now and its already been the best decision I could have made. sooner or later I will be joining Daniel on pursuing a music career, gaining a fanbase of myself, and selling out Venues. doing what I have dreamed of since I was a little girl. finally owning up to the promise Daniel and I promised each other in his treehouse, in his backyard.

***
A/N: so how do you guys feel about the new character? Do you guys like Angie? Do you think she'll bring drama in the upcoming chapters? Is #Maniel going to be together? Will someone come in the way of the two? Who could it be?

Don't forget the vote and comment your thoughts. Until next time 💗.