6

my dork💍: Babe would you mind if I introduced you to the girls in the future?

mi reina💍: OHMYGOD I'M MEETING FIFTH HARMONY

my dork💍: Ummm....yeah😂😂😂

mi reina💍: I WILL GET TO MEET NORMANI KORDEI HAMILTON THE THICCEMS AFRICAN AMERICAN EXCELLENCE QUEEN, DINAH JANE HANSEN THE POLYNESIAN QUEEN WITH THE LUCIOUS BLONDE HAIR, ALLYSON BROOKE HERNANDEZ THE DOWN TO EARTH QUEEN THAT CAN HIT ANY AND BITCH EVERY WHISTLE NOTE

mi reina💍: I WILL GET TO MEET NORMANI KORDEI HAMILTON THE THICCEMS AFRICAN AMERICAN EXCELLENCE QUEEN, DINAH JANE HANSEN THE POLYNESIAN QUEEN WITH THE LUCIOUS BLONDE HAIR,  ALLYSON BROOKE HERNANDEZ THE DOWN TO EARTH QUEEN THAT CAN HIT ANY AND BITC...

my dork💍: ...and me😒

mi reina💍: Well of course I'm meeting the beautiful girl that I've had the pleasure of getting to know for the past month and a half. Lauren Jauregui with the most gorgeous soul and a body to match and now I'm meeting her in person.

my dork💍: y/n/n...I-

mi reina💍: The girl that makes my heart go pitter patter with barely any effort. Her laugh is so childlike and precious. I love her in every way possible. Thank you for choosing to be friends with me, you have no idea how happy it has made me.

my dork💍: Don't say things like that, I want to hold you and I won't be able to for another two days. You have no idea how much your words are affecting my heart. It's genuinely bringing tears to my eyes. God truly blessed me by placing you in my life.

Lauren wiped away her tears with the back of her hand. One human shouldn't be capable of crying this much. She hadn't seen her family in months, their reunion even brought a few bystanders to tears. Now Y/n is making her cry tears of joy as well. Saying she was happy was an understatement. She could not recall ever feeling so strongly for someone in such an intimate way.

Lauren jumped as the special ringtone she chose for Y/n went off and the picture she first sent her was on the screen. With minimal hesitation she picked up her phone and tapped the green button.

"Hey baby." Lauren's body swayed with a dopey smile on her face. Y/n's voice never failed to make her beam like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Halo." She responded making her voice go up an octave.

They laughed briefly before silence fell upon them. Neither of them had a clue of what to say. Their minds were blank, all they wanted was to hear the other talk. Y/N chose to break the silence first.

"Lauren...were you really crying?"

Lauren placed her hand on her heart. "Is that why you called me? Oh pa–Y/n/n, I'm sorry for worrying you but yes I did cry a little bit." They both noticed her slip up but didn't comment on it. Lauren leaned her head on her open palm. "They were happy tears though." She reassured her girlfr-friend...Y/n and her are friends. Y/n and I aren't dating. We might as well, at this point. Lauren hummed with another dopey smile on her face.

"Happy tears...me too." Y/n responded placing her hand over her heart.

"Now you sound like your crying." Lauren stated jokingly.

Y/n's lips stretched into a large smile. "I'm trying not too."

That was it. Her soft smile, beautiful eyes and gorgeous personality had finally hit her. Lauren did in fact have a crush on y/n. The realization made her oddly enough hop to her feet. With the sudden adrenaline rush Lauren Jauregui began to confess.

"Y/n/n I just really..." She looked down at her feet, playing with the hem of her shirt.

"Yeah baby?" Y/n's heart beat was so erratic she felt it in her ears. It were as if she knew what was happening but somehow didn't at the same time.

Lauren took a deep breath. "I really care about you...I think I might even be-no I am. Falling for you." Her eyes snapped shut as she allowed her heart to do the talking. "You make me feel like a field full of sunflowers. You not only make me happy in a way that I cannot even begin to describe...your overall beauty makes me feel like I'm looking at an art piece in a high end museum. You've been a blessing to my life and I would love for us to see where this goes."

"Laur-"

"Y/n wait." Lauren waited and took the silence as her cue to continue. "I don't just want to take you out on a date and be done with you, I want to genuinely be with you, hold your hand in public, kiss you whenever I want or you want," She chuckled softly. "and be your reassurance when you think all is going wrong in the world." She released a breath that she hadn't realized she had been holding. "That's what I want."

Y/n held her breathe in case Lauren wasn't done then began to speak. "I want that too."

"Really?"

"Yes. The ups, downs, highs and lows, sunshine's and rainy days. All of it." Y/n chuckled and could no longer keep her tears at bay.

"What?" Lauren asked, her hands were shaking from the amount of euphoria running through her veins.

"Now I'm crying."

They both laugh for probably the thousandth time that day because of one another. Lauren bit her lip, lying back down on her bed. Not too far away Y/n sat in her car with one hand in her lap and her other arm leaned up against the door.

"I can't wait to see you in two days papi." Lauren smirked as her voice came out raspier than she intended it too.

"Me neither princess." Y/n responded looking out in front of her with a wide smile on her face.

AN:I lowkey cried like a little bitch while writing this, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter just as much as I did writing it