Thuggin n lovin her

Slim in MM

Lay Lay: You never spend time with me slim.

Slim: I have sisters Alicia I can't be roaming around too much they need me.

Lay Lay: I don't understand why you won't let them chill with my parents foreal.

Slim: Cus your parents aren't that good of taking care of kids.

Lay Lay: Oh so whatchu tryna say? They aint take good care of me?

Slim: Nah I aint say that chill out. I gotta go hit my line later on.

She didn't even bother giving me a hug but just got out the car slamming the door in my face. I shook my head and sped off trying to get home fast enough, hoping 12 (cops) aint around. I got home in minutes, as I was getting out the car I could hear a little girl screaming and crying. It came from my house; I dropped my bag and rushed in ignoring the weed smell. Rushing to open the door I got inside, I saw my little sister China screaming trying to push my dad away from my sister Melody. I ran up to my dad who was hitting and kicking my sister in the head as she cried laying on the floor trying to push him away ; I slammed him into the wall with no care. I looked at him getting ready to cuss; I noticed that he was drunk.

Slim: Bruh whatchu doin? You hurtin her if you aint realize.

He couldn't even respond back because he was passed out or probably dead either one I didn't care. I rushed to my sisters' side picking her up off the floor. I got on my knees wiping her tears away hugging her. My other sisters join also hugging me tightly. I whispered quietly "its okay I'm here. I'm here don't worry" trying to hold back the tears.

Alexis: Why did you take forever? Where we that less important?

Slim: No, You guys are my world. Ya know that too.

After the whole fight and sobbing I fed them some Ramen noodles and strawberry milk they all took their showers and went to bed. I went to sit outside on the porch; I pulled out my lighter and got ready to smoke. The harsh winds kept blowing out the fire which started to tick me off. I heard feet walking towards my direction; I didn't bother looking up because I had an idea who it was. It was Lauren, my neighbors daughter. Lauren was quite fine, she was light skinned, deep dimples, long curly hair but I just couldn't see myself with her. We bumped heads a lot; we were both brutally honest so we never got through a conversation without someone getting mad. She sat down next to me looking up at the moon.

Lauren: Wassup?

Slim: Nun frustrated yo.

Lauren: Yae I feel you. I heard melody screaming but I aint wanna assume I thought she was screaming playfully.

Slim: Tell me, when have you ever seen my sisters playing? Or even happy?

Lauren: Their happy when they with you, me and my family.

Slim: Yeah, you right.

Lauren: Foreal, whats buggin you?

Slim: Nun Lauren.

Lauren: I aint dumb Armani tell me.

I don't know what made her think she was that special enough to call me by my real name to call me by my real name. My moms was the only one who could do that, sometimes I didn't even want her to because she was the first girl to break my heart.

Slim: Mind yo business for once Lauren foreal.

Lauren: Just shut up.

Slim: Nah I don't know whats wrong with you thinking you could talk to me like that shawty.

Lauren: Lay your shawty.

Slim: You right. I'm sorry I'm just so mad at the world.

Lauren: But I'm here for a reason tryna help you out you keep pushing a nigga away like she aint important.

Slim: Want a hug?

She looked at me smiling; I wrapped my arms around her smiling. She was so warm when she got closer. She smelled like an angel, her soft hair rubbing against my face.

Lauren: I ride for you slim.

Slim: Yae yae I hear you ma.

She looked up at me blushing a little; I looked down at her not knowing what to do. After chilling with Lauren I went back inside to go check on the girls. When I peeked inside the room I noticed they were all sitting up using my old flashlight to read a book.

Slim: Not tired?

Alexis: We're scared Slim. What if daddy comes back?

I walked inside their plain painted room with one queen sized bed. I sat on the side taking the flashlight from her darkening the room.

Slim: I'm here now aiit? Ya will be fine. Now move over so I can cuddle with my favorite three women in the world.

Melody: You mean you love Lay more.

They moved over as I squeezed myself trying to fit into the middle putting China who was only three on top of me as she slowly fell asleep. I pulled the blanket over us putting my arms around them. They were all so warm and calm for the first time.

Melody: I heard you and Lauren outside. It seems like she likes you.

Alexis: Y'all sure do spend so much time together.

They both giggled which even made me smile and laugh a little, because they were right. They were the three women in my life that always put a smile on my face no matter how bad the situation is.

Slim: Aiit. Ya are goofy, but you guys have school in the morning go to sleep.

Melody and Alexis: Good night.

They both sounded really disappointed but to make them feel better I gave them both a tight squeeze meaning it was out of love. I waited on them to fall asleep which made me fall asleep in that hot bed. I started to feel a wet spot on my shorts, it woke me up immediately. China had had a little accident. I moved my arms from around them picking her up slowly. She started to cry holding me tightly; I took her to the bathroom taking off her clothes to put her into the tub. She opened her light brown eyes and rubbed them both.

China: I'm sorry Mani.

Slim: its okay china just get in the tub.

She did as I told her as I cleaned her off, after I got her into pull ups rubbing her small caramel body with baby powder. She waited for me on the toilet as I got myself clean also after we changed the sheets.Later on that night after they were all finally asleep I went to go check on my dad in his room. Too bad he wasn't in there like always.