Laurens P.O.V

Hanging out with the girls was really fun, they had a really good fashion sense. Just then i heard a commotion outside. I ran outside to see Slim confronting another guy as Lay Lay sobbed crying loud.

Lauren: Whats going on? Slim whats wrong?

I looked at him and he looked different, he looked angered and mad. He looked at me as his eyes were red.

Slim: So Alicia you with me or this bum ass nigga?

Alicia: ....Slim please dont make me do this.

Slim: No Alicia you made me look like a fool falling for your games and now you think im still gonna sit here and be your puppet.

Alicia: Im sorry !

She bursted into tears, a little bit of joy came in me as she cried. I stood infront of him trying to get the attention off of her to cause less problems.

Lauren: Slim lets go shes not worth it.

Alicia: Why are you getting at me when youre with this lauren london wannabe?

Slim: Im not with he....

Before he could finish i did something that i wouldve never expected myself to do at all.... i placed my cherry lips on his pink lips softly. He then kissed me back i didnt know what else to do but pull back.

Lauren: Now hes with me. Come on lets go shes not worth it anymore.

I turned to see Alexis, Melody and China were standing right there smiling and some what smirking. I looked at Slim and i noticed he wasnt mad anymore he was more calm. I paid for our clothes and we went straight home. The whole car ride there was silent and awkward, i just had to break the silence.

Lauren: You okay?

His eyes focused on the road but he smiled a little nodding.

Melody: Omg i cant believe you guys kissed.

China: It was so cute.

I laughed a little blushing because i liked the fact that i had finally kissed him.

Slim: Thanks for calming me ma.

Lauren: Anything for a friend.

Melody: That kiss doesnt show yall are friends.

I blushed again turning on the radio as " Vsop" by K michelle blasted through the speakers. When we got home the girls and i went upstairs taking showers and doing each others hairs. I loved those little girls so much like they were my own siblings. Slim stayed down stairs helping my mom set up the table for dinner