Slim POV!

Going to church with Laurens family opened my eyes more , I had to straighten up before things got out of hand. After church we went to Olive Garden while everyone else headed up . We waited for the waitress to come .

Lauren : Did you have fun ?

Slim: Yeah I'll go more often.

Lauren : that's great.

Slim: We should spend time together today.

Lauren : I could rent a hotel for us ?

Slim: Naa I'll do that .

Lauren: Alright sure.

The waitress came and took our orders , Lauren looked more gorgeous than ever . I couldn't stop staring at her her dimples were just perfect. She was perfect .

Lauren: Slim ?

Slim: sorry .

Lauren : its okay ready to go?

Slim: Yea let's go .

I grab her hand and we get into my car and head off to The Hilton Hotel .

*getting to the hotel*

We check into our room and head inside . The room had a flat screen, a king sized bed and a refrigerator. Lauren sits on the bed turning on the TV going on demand looking for a movie. We finally decide on ' The Fault In Our Stars" even though it sounded gay as hell but she really wanted to watch it .

Lauren: I'm gonna go shower I'll be back .

She goes into the bathroom while I change into shorts and a woman beater . Minutes later she comes in with a white towel wrapped around her caramel skin tone .

Slim: you ain't gotta turn the lights off baby .

Lauren: oh really ?

Slim: ima hit it till you love this shit.

I get off the bed pulling her close to me . she bites her bottom lip smiling.

Lauren : aiit baby.

she pushes me on the bed and gets on top , as she starts kissing my neck her towel falls off . I squeeze her ass a little as she places her soft lips on mine .