Nolen POV

I never really thought I would fall for Lauren when my job was to play her so she could forget about Slim but instead I'm mad into her and idk if I ever wanna let her cute ass go frfr. I call Lay Lay to update her . she then picks up .

Lay lay : wassup

Nolen : yo I caught feelings

Lay Lay : man your soft ass . figure it out . stop calling me I'm with slim.

Nolen : keep disrespecting me and slim gon find out that kid ain't his ,bitch.

I hung up and took the eggs and bacon out of the fridge. I start to make her breakfast just then she wakes up and walks into the kitchen with one of my shirts on .

Lauren : Good morning .

She walks up to me hugging me from behind.

Nolen : slept good ?

Lauren : yes . you ?

Nolen : amazing with you there with me.

Lauren : good . mmm that smells so good

Nolen : Its for you.

I pick her up and put her on the counter and give her a peice of my very special bacon with all kinds of spices. She chews it softly closing her eyes so she could enjoy it even more.

Lauren : that's so good. How'd you learn how to cook so well ?

Nolen: Well I grew up on my own so I had to . thanks though.

After we both ate breakfast together and she went to take a shower . I cleaned up waiting for her to get out . when she got out she had a towel wrapped around her , I got up walking out of the room.

Lauren : thank you.

Nolen : yup no problem.

SO WHO DO U GUYS LIKE ? COMMENT #TEAMNOLEN OR #TEAMSLIM?