Lauren POV

Nolen and I have been spending so much time together now he wants to meet my mom. I know my mom loves slim but he hurt me and I've moved on .

Lauren : you ready ?

Nolen : yeah

We both got into his Bentley and drove off to my moms. I could tell he was a little nervous but I ain't care he made me happy and I could care less whether Slim saw us.

When we got to my moms , I saw a Uhaul truck moving stuff out of Slims house. We parked and got out of the car . I held his hand and saw Slim carrying boxes to the truck he glares at me .

Nolen : you aiit ?

Lauren : yeah I'm good.

Nolen : good jus making sure my Lil shawty aiit.

I opened the door to the house and my mom was finishing dinner. She ran to me giving me a hug

Mom: Omg lauren you're here!

We broke from the hug and she hugged Nolen .

Mom: You must be Nolen huh?

Nolen : Yes and you must be Laurens sister ?

My mom blushed laughing .

Mom: Oh child please , I ain't that young honey child . I'm her mother . Come come dinner is almost ready .

She lead us to the kitchen . I squeezed his hand and he smiled at me . He sat down while I went to the kitchen to go help my mom bring the dinner to the table.

Mom : now lauren do you really like this child ?

Lauren : yes ma he's such a good kid he treats me better .

Mom : How about slim ? How does he feel about this ?

Lauren : Mom he hurt me I've moved on and now I'm happier.

Mom: Hmmmm so are you moving in with him ?

Lauren: of course not ! I'm staying here till I'm older .

Mom : Mm okay he seems like a sweet kid let's go .

We bring the Mac n Cheese , Lasagna , Shrimp Alfredo etc . I sat next to Nolen and we started eating .

Nolen : Wow this is really good .

Mom : Thank you .

*knock knock *

Lauren : I'll get it .

I get up going to the door and I see Slim . He looks handsome as ever but I'm not gonna let this boys looks get to me he's a player and he makes me look stupid .

Lauren : what are you doing here ?

He then pulls me outside , I close the door behind me a little.

Slim : Lauren what the hell u doing with that nigga ?

Lauren : Correction asshole his names Nolen . Who are you to tell me what to do ?

Slim : Manne hes gonna do you dirty and im not gonna do shit . juss know I told u wassup.

Lauren : Fuck you Armani you hurt me . Go back to your girlfriend that's not even your child .

Slim: Leave my daughter out of this okay,?

My heart sank.... Its his. He's having a daughter . by that thot . I went back inside the house and sat by Nolen.

Mom : Babe Nolen has a surprise for you.

Lauren ; Surprise ?

Nolen then turns to me with a Pandora box.

Nolen : Lauren I really like you a lot. You make me happy and I know we started off as friends but can we be more than friends ? Will you be my girlfriend Lauren ?