Lay Lay P.O.V

Lay Lay POV

He was just perfect; he could make me smile in every way. Kanne was like an angel sent from heaven to make me happy. Even though he aint have the money to take care of our son he aint care he still stuck around. I loved him with all my heart but didn't want my baby wearing sketchers, that's why I told slim it was his. Although Slim was broke he still worked and found a way to get money to support us and his family.

Kanne: Ion feel right doin this lay.

Lay Lay: Whatchu mean? You aint bailin on me are you?

Kanne: Nah but you my bro girl.

Lay Lay: Everybody know ion love slim like that. Slim aint a man, he grown ass boy. You a man.

I gave him hug kissing his cheek, just then a door opened behind us. It was Lauren, Slims "neighbor" I knew that thot liked my man but I aint stressin over no boy. She looked at Kanne and I in awe not knowing what to say.

Kanne: I gotta go. Ima see ya later.

He rushed off leaving me there with Lauren.

Lauren: You cheatin on slim?

Lay Lay: Whatchu gon do? Snitch?

Lauren: No, but I wanna know why. Why slim? You carryin his baby now you cheatin?

Lay Lay: So?

Lauren: It aint his is it?

Lay Lay: Girl bye I don't have time for your interview right now. Just know if you snitch I got some girls comin for your head.

I pushed past by her walking out the closet. I didn't bother looking behind because she wasn't worth it. The bell rung, I tried walking a little faster to my fourth block sitting down next to Slim.

Slim: You're late to class for what?

Lay Lay: Im sorry I had to get extra work from Mrs. Maxwell for extra credit.

Slim: Oh okay.

It didn't look as if he believed me, maybe Lauren had ran her mouth to him but I didn't care. Usually we would talk during class and make out but today all he did was pay attention to his phone. After class he just walked away without giving me a hug.