Telling her in my game

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON EACH CHAPTER
Chapter three:

Lauren in MM

I had to rush to school this morning since the girls took forever to wake up, plus I had over slept also. Being a thug, an older brother, a baby daddy and a student was a lot to handle and take in. I walked into the halls of Campbell High School as Kanne and James caught up with me.

Kanne: You heard Cro?

Slim: Bout what?

Kanne: Yo girl got a kid.

Slim: Yae yae. Mine.

James: How you slip up like that Cro?

Slim: Ion even know cuz.

I shook my head as my dreads hit me face. I spotted Lauren at her locker stuffing books in. She looked back at me smiling as her deep dimples showed. I nodded at her walking up to meet up with Lay Lay. She and I haven't talked that much after her big announcement so things were still pretty awkward. She was with all her ghetto no good friends T'asia, Amaria and Shannon.

Kanne: Aiit I'm finna go. Tell yo girl I said congratulations.

James: Yeah tell ha I said da same.

They walked away as I walked over to Lay Lay pushing her thot friends out the way.

Shannon: Yo slim why you pushin me cuz? You betta not be pushin my girl like that.

Slim: Chill out.

I looked at Lay Lay, she looked away turning red. I've never seen her like that so it made me nervous.

Slim: Can we talk?

She shrugged at me rolling her eyes. I was starting to get annoyed.

Slim: If you not gon answer me then don't bother being with me foreal foreal. I don't have time for your childish games Alicia. I got things to deal with and I'm over here tryna talk to you about last time and you aint even sayin nun.

Lay Lay: You wanna talk about last time? Aiit let's talk slim. Whatchu want? Last time we talked you acted like I wasn't yo girl. You took me as a joke at the moment when I needed you the most now you wanna talk? Just leave me alone till you figure out whether you're ready to be responsible.

She looked at me with watery eyes as she walked away from me. I refused to see her hurt like this in front of everyone. Even though everyone thought she wasn't the right person for me, she was still an angel in my eyes. It didn't matter what everyone thinks about us, it's about what we think. I loved her with all my heart and I couldn't bare not being with her. I pulled her into my arms slowly pressed my lips against hers. She put her fingers through my hair kissing me back softly. Pulling my bottom lip she looked at me smiling.

Lay Lay: I haven't felt that in a long time.

Slim: I know baby. I'm ready to be a dad. The dad of the kid you're having baby.

I then got on my knees and rose up her black shirt and kissed her stomach and whispered "Daddy's always gonna be here". Everyone stared at us and some took pictures. I smiled getting up off the floor as I spotted Lauren; she shook her head walking away from me. Alicia hugged me tight kissed my cheek.

Lay Lay: Yo I love you slim.

Slim: Yae yae baby girl.  I love you too.

After we all went to class, I had third block with Lauren which was a class for rappers and soon to be artist. When I walked in I noticed her outfit, she had on a crop top, high-waisted jeans and vans. She sat in a different seat not her regular one where she sat next to me. Mr. Camp our teacher walked in and took roll.

Mr. Camp: Today we have Slim and Lauren doing solos. Before a duet can happen both artists have to relate together in the song. Both of you, up here now.

I got up and stood in front of the class, which was mostly the whole senior class, Lauren then stood up away from me a few feet.

Mr. Camp: What theme?

Lauren: It don't matter whatever comes to my head is what I'm gonna spit out.

Kanne: Damn, Ms. Lauren on her period today aint she?

Slim: Aye chill out.

Lauren: I didn't need your help.

I had no time to argue with her so I just started to rap my feelings out to her.

Lauren: I just want to take you out and show you off you already know that you the perfect one. when I'm with you, feel like a champion .Ever since I got with you I feel like I done won me a trophy .A trophy, I won me a trophy, I won, I won, I won . A trophy

Slim: Get to fuckin' on the dresser just to make that pussy wetter. Gotta put you in that vintage then you rockin' Perry Ellis .Then I leave with you, only cause I believe in you .We get to bangin' on the walls just to piss the neighbors off. You and them twelve foot ceilings I just painted the halls so I can breathe with you .So I can breathe with you,I want to live my dream with you. You say that money don't matter it's times and the memories and now that ass gettin' fatter and I know it's because of me ,I know it's because of me ,I know it's because of me, got you in custody.I know I started at the bottom but that not aint where endin'