Nolen POV

Lauren and I have been together for a few months now and I miss the way her and I used to be . Now all I see is pain and hurt in her eyes when she looks at me . Tonight was our anniversary and I made her dinner she was upstairs getting ready while I got ready downstairs . a few minutes later she came downstairs with her hair in a bun, a cute short black dress and her red bottoms. She blushed for the first time.

Nolen : Wow you look beautiful .

Lauren : Thanks . You look handsome.

Nolen : I try for you. Lauren I wanna say I'm sorry for everything , I've done you wrong and you're still with me but just please stay with me. You mean a lot to me and I never wanna leave you . I'm sorry I really am. I love you a lot .

She then hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek.

Lauren : I'll always be with you no matter okay ? Now lets go eat .

I smile and take her hand. We went off to the balcony where I set up the dinner and we started to eat .

Nolen : I have another surprise for you.

I give her the Tiffany's box , when she opened it she smiled.

Lauren : its beautiful thank you so much.

I had gotten her a Pandora bracelet . I noticed that she's been eating a lot.

Nolen : you've been eating a lot baby.

Lauren : Yeah I know I'm not sure why.

Nolen: Mmm okay. Enjoy the video ?

Lauren : I always enjoy your food. I have a surp....

Before she could finish she takes off her heels covering her mouth , she runs inside the house . I run behind her , I see her head in the toilet as she throws up. I hold her up as she throws up even more. She gets up flushing the toilet and walks over to the sink washing out her mouth then using mouth wash.

Nolen : umm babe is there something you wanna tell me ?

She sits on the toilet and pulls a pregnancy test from the flower pot on the toilet cover. It was opened and read ' positive ' .

Lauren : Surprise.... im pregnant ....