The news

Lay Lay in MM

Kanne: Cro what we doin tonight?

Slim: Ion know Cro you tryna sell sumn?

Kanne: Yae, shaundo wanted sumn at hopkinz you tryna go?

I nodded as I tucked my glock (gun) into my camo pants grabbing my car keys. No one was home, the girls had gone over Laurens place to sleepover, and of course my dad wasn't home either like always. We got into my whip (car) and drove off to hopkinz road. We stopped at the gas station parking lot getting out the car we then saw Shaun approaching us.

Shaun: Wassup? Ya got it?

Kanne slipped the Molly and stash of weed as they exchanged drugs and money. After we all got into the car driving to Hopkinz road, I looked around and noticed that the black car parked a few feet away from us had people from the opposite gang. When they noticed I saw them started to drive off opening the window shooting at us. As soon as I heard the gun shots firing Kanne and I pulled out my gun getting back in the car shooting back at them. I dropped my car keys forgetting were it was I started to run as fast as I could praying that I make it alive. They say real thugs only live up to 25, not this thug I'm living up to the day the world ends .  After stopping, I heard a loud gun shot while Kanne was running towards me. He then dropped on the floor, the guys turned around running away when they noticed the cop sirens. I then saw Kanne get up again looking up at me laughing. He ran towards me smirking a little.

Kanne: I shot the otha nigga twice in the knee Cro.

Slim: yae yae I hear you. Let's go before 12 starts to think we did sumn.

When we got back to my car I noticed that Lay Lay had texted me several times and had called a lot also. I picked up my keys getting into the car. I called her back, she picked up at the first ring. It sounded as if she was crying; I started the car and started to head back home.

Slim: Wassup?

Lay Lay: Slim something happened.

Slim: Whatchu mean lil mama?

Lay Lay: This lil mama is about to be your baby mama slim.

Slim: Bruh whatchu talkin bout?

Lay Lay: I'm pregnant slim. I'm havin yo kid. We havin a kid.

Slim: Quit playin. My back is hot right now be foreal.

Lay Lay : Does it sound like I'm playin? Slim I'm ova here in tears now you tellin me I'm playin? Hit me up when you mature.

Just like that she hung up. I didn't know whether to be mad at the fact that she got an attitude with me or to be shocked at the news. Either one I wasn't going to let it stress me out I had too much to worry about.

Comment please! ((: