Chapter 4: I'm looking for Nat

Will POV:
      I cant focus today. My mind keeps drifting to the image of Natalie kissing Jeff. I've been so distracted i missed one of the simplest things to catch in an MRI. And, the patient died from it (well i think he did im not really sure.) Im heading down to pathology when i run into none other than the ugly, girlfriend stealing Jeff.

   "Oh hey. You're Will right?" He asks.

  "Dr. Halstead." I say annoyed he would call me Will.

"Oh right, sorry. So listen Nat and I are going to Molly's tonight. Do you want to join us?"  

Hm, lets think. Do I want to go get drinks with Natalie and her stupid little bratty girlfriend stealing ugly boyfriend. Sounds like fun!

"Um, sorry I'm picking up an extra shift tonight. Maybe next time." I lie. Im not picking up an extra shift and I definitely dont want to do it next time. I quickly hurry past him and down to Pathology.

"Excuse me. Dr. Shore?" I ask as I walk in.

"Oh! You must be Dr. Halstead. Come on in, I was just about to get started." I slowly walk over and see the patient laying on the table all prepared for the autopsy. "So, what exactly are you looking for." Natalie, im looking for Natalie.

"Um, he just died unexpectedly and we need to know why."

"Alright than lets go." She says cutting into him. When we finish she says "So um, Dr. Halstead would you like to get drinks some time?" Great. No I really don't, but if it means getting my Natalie back I'll do anything.

"Yeah sure. Are you free tonight?"

"Yes! 7 work for you?"

"That's great, see you than." I say than quickly run out. I need to show Natalie what she's missing, and unfortunately this is the only way.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'll try and post another chapter tomorrow, but no promises.

Will describes me when manstead isn't working out

Will describes me when manstead isn't working out. Don't worry guys, manstead real soon... Like maybe next chapter...