Can't Raise Hell with a Saint

Throughout his 37 years of life, Prince Harry thinks that he had experienced every possible embarrassing thing life can throw at him. He had been at the headlines numerous times due to stupidity- his own stupidity and stubbornness.

"Do you have anything sexual in your phone? Pictures of Isabella naked or a video?"

But Harry never thought that being asked by his father that question would top his list.

Sighing, Harry glanced at Bella who's sitting by the windowsill looking out into the skyline of Las Vegas. "No. But there are a few pictures of her, you know.. after." He answered blushing furiously and Bella turned her head to look at him. "She's dressed in all though."

"Any messages that will possibly be scandalous?" the king asked. When he had heard of the sudden release of the contents of Harry's phone, he knew he should talk to his son and get honest answers off of him. Charles knew that the press are trying to find anything negative about Harry's relationship- or anything that can further paint Isabella Clarke as a temptress.

The press is trying to ride out the fame of Harry's choices. And since majority still looks at Isabella Clarke in a bad light, the press are trying to get them buy their articles by looking for more dirt. It's absolutely preposterous but that's how the media works- and King Charles II is very well aware of that.

"No. None. We don't talk about those not unless personally."

"Are you sure?"

Harry bit his bottom lip before giving out a huge breath, "Yes. Positive."

Isabella Clarke watched her boyfriend answer his father, the current monarch of England, surely and she sighed before looking out into the view once again. Since that morning, Harry is making calls with his Public Relations Officers and she's quite sure he also called one of the royal's lawyers. He's not very happy about his phone being hacked- it crossed the line with him and he's not going to tolerate it.

Thankfully, there are no incriminating things in his phone.

However, Bella is shaken. They hacked on a very personal thing and it worries her what they can do next. She knew that the press are trying to find things about her. She's not like Harry's exes- the paps rarely see her and so they know not so much about her. Most of the things that end up written in tabloids most of the time are hearsay. But, they definitely crossed the line now. The pictures that ended up in People's Magazine are too personal; pictures that Harry took of her on their private moments together. She's not one for attention and she had been putting up with a lot of attention for months- this probably will push her over the edge.

You can't leave him just because of that. He didn't know that he was going to be hacked. She thought biting her bottom lip. And why are you even thinking that? We both know you'll die if you leave him.

Harry ended his call with his father and looked at his girlfriend again. He sighed. Even though Bella won't say how she felt, he knows that she feels violated. "Baby?" he called for her attention and she continued staring outside- her mind obviously somewhere far.

The prince stood and walked over to Bella before kneeling by her and holding her hand. Finally, he caught her attention and she looked over at him with a small smile. "Are you ok?" he asked and she nodded. "Please tell me the truth."

"I'm fine." She said. I'm not physically hurt and I am alive. That should be enough, right?

"Don't worry, I'll do my best to make them pay. Once I know who hacked into my account, I'll sue them and-"