Revolution

Harry didn't know what to say to Isabella Clarke.

A few hours after the Centennial Party of Mary Mediatrix Hospital, Harry found himself sitting in the couch of the VIP waiting room in an airport in South Africa- a newspaper with his and Chelsy Davy's picture at the front. His hands clenched and he sighed before checking his phone- no messages nor missed calls from Isabella Clarke.

Surely, she had already seen it you fucking sob. His mind insulted and the prince can only place his phone back on top of the table. Who told you that meeting an ex when you had ditched the recent one as smart?

"I haven't seen Chelsy in years." He mumbled trying to reason out his actions. "I thought it was reasonable."

But he now realized that it was not reasonable. He ditched an important event for the Clarkes to meet up with an ex. He ditched his girlfriend for an ex. Which part of the earth is that reasonable? And with the tabloids practically rubbing salt on top of Bella's wound, Harry is quite sure Bella is upset with him. Before Harry can stand from his seat, his phone started ringing and he saw Catherine's name flashing on the screen.

"What the bloody hell were you thinking?!" The now Princess of Wales screeched before Harry can even say a hello. "Seriously? Ditch her and then meet with Chelsy? What in the bloody-"

But Catherine's rant was cut off and a bit of commotion can be heard on Catherine's side before William's voice came through, "Are you out of your fucking mind, Harry?" he asked and Harry flinched.

"I thought it was reasonable."

"Reasonable?!" Kate screeched from the other line and Harry realized that he had been put on speaker. But Kate didn't talk for a few seconds before Harry heard a sigh. "That's not right, Harry. Isabella's dealing with a lot. She had been dragged through mud for almost a year and kept quiet about it, never saying anything. She's dealing with the paps hounding her and people telling her how she doesn't deserve you and here you go proving everyone who dragged her correct."

"I realize that now."

"As you should." William answered agreeing with Kate. "Harry, I don't know.." he sighed. "This might be too much for her, you know?"

Harry's heart started pounding inside his chest; the thought of Bella actually leaving him after this mistake of his hurting him. "I'll explain it to her. She'll understand."

"Let me tell you something, Harry." Kate suddenly spoke and Harry can hear the babbling of the baby princess Olivia faintly. "There's no going back from that one."

Isabella, although suffering from a massive hangover, went to the hospital the next day even though she's not supposed to work. She sat on her table and started sifting through her patient's records just to distract herself from thinking too much about Harry- or feeling hurt. To say, she doesn't remember the last parts of the centennial ball last night- she's also sure that her father had to carry her out of the limo to the inside of her house.

She doesn't like it. She doesn't like how she feels about her relationship with Harry- or she's just suffering from a bad case of hangover. Bella sighed lightly throwing the folder on her hand onto the table before leaning back and looking outside. It's a wonderful day in London, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and people outside doesn't have an umbrella on their hands. It made the doctor smile. She's not this. She used to be fearless. Free. She used to walk along the roads of London loving life- feeling the sun. She used to go to breakfast, grab lunch, or even go on dinners without having to worry of cameras being shoved on her face.