The Sadistic

:Y/N'S POV:

Ok so I was walking with Karasama or should I say Karasama sensei. He handed me my two daily (f/d)s then I stopped in my tracks. Karasama sensei just went straight to his office to check on some government files. I then saw a crimson haired fellow with cat like eyes, he was wearing a black blazer with a white shirt underneath. He was watching class E pe lesson. I walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned towards me.
"Oh hey I didn't see you there are you new?" He asked me
"Why yes I am, may I ask you why your stalking our classmates?" I asked while putting my index finger on the tip of my chin while tilting my head. I saw his cheeks go a little tint of pink before answering me.
"I'm merely observing them I could ask you the same thing princess~" he said while pointing to my outfit. I was wearing a dress because I haven't gotten my uniform yet, little did he know I was a patted down weaponry.
Ahhh I see he's a sadistic, well he isn't going to get me that easily.
"I'm flattered you think of me as a princess" I said putting my hand to my chest while fluttering my eyelids.
"You see I'm L/N Y/N ,please call me Y/N. I'm very new to this place and I'd like it if we could be friends!" I continued my sentence with a closed eye smile.
"I'd love to be friends with you Y/N. I'm Akabane Karma it's a pleasure to meet you." He took my hand into his and kissed the top of it, he then looked at me with a big grin.
I know what he's doing...He's trying to make me blush. 💡 I know~ hehehe
"Who knew you could be so charming..." I circled him and whispered in his ear
"Karma kun~"
He jolted at the sudden gesture. His face went beet red. I smiled at him and walked away to introduce myself to our new class. He then ran up to me and stayed by my side with his hands behind his back.