Whoa hold it

~Y/N'S POV~
I ran to school today the wind blowing in my hair as I jumped from one tree to tree. I looked at my phone.
' I'm late...'
I put my phone away,back into my pocket. I ran as fast as I could. I see the building! I kept going forward, careful not to fall.
As I said that I fell...
"AHHH, KARMA!!!!"
I couldn't recover from the fall because my leg was still on the tree. I closed my eyes...
I fell into a strong pair of arms, I opened my eyes to see my savior....
" WAHHHH KARMA!!"
Karma just looked at me.
"Yes?" He asked as he grinned.
' This devil...'
"Why are you here? Also PUT ME DOWN!" I said as I was to lazy to get out of his grip.
" hmmm I don't want to." He said as he walked us to the classroom.
"Also, I happened to hear you shout my name 😏"
He continued. I just spaced out staring at him.
' This little —————— and he thinks that I would—————— him! I would never like that —————— he may be a pretty boy but I can beat his ——— and rip his——— and ——— KILL HIM'
"mmm... Y/N if you keep starring at me I'll get the wrong idea." He said as he winked at me.
.
.
.
.
" THATS IT IM DONE IM COMPLETELY DONE WITH YOU AKABANE, STOP BEING SO ANNOYINGLY CUTE!" I yelled in English, thinking that he didn't know how to speak it or even understand what I'm saying. Little did I know I was semi wrong...
"Me, stop being a cute and handsome devil, why I would never stop being me just for a chichiashi like you~" he said smirking.
' Ano, DID. HE. JUST. CALL. ME. FLAT!!!!!!!!'
I had enough, I elbowed him in the chest and twisted onto the side, as I pushed him down I sat on top of him. I smirked
"So sorry Ka~ra~ma~" I sang and I leaned closer. He stared at me with widen eyes. We were nose to nose, I could feel his breath on my skin. I then quickly flicked his head.
"See ya you dork!" I said running off, as I was running I shouted.
"Bye Bakabane See you in class!"

~KARMA'S POV~
'This girl.... Just thinking about her makes my heart turn, I'm so happy to have met her.'
" Bye Bakabane See you in class!"
She yelled. 'She just called me Bakabane. She is so gonna regret this, what should I do? Wasabi or ghost pepper?'
I thought as I walked to my favorite spot to nap.

~NAGISA'S POV~
"HI NAGI-KUN"
I turn, I see Y/N running waving her hand back and forth. She finally came to a stop.
"Y/N-Chan..... why are you late?" I asked, it was already the period before lunch. She is always the first one in class.
"Oh! Uh...." she said scratching her neck, she continued
"I was... uh I was... I woke up late! My ah alarm clock, yeah alarm off broke yeah!" She said. I don't think that's true but Y/N would never lie to me... right? We hear the bell ring, signaling that it was lunch time.
"Hey Y/N would you like to have lunch with me?" I asked as we walked to my locker.
"Umm.... I'm not sure I didn't pack a lunch." She said as she sighed and looked down.
"Well I guess it's your lucky day! I packed some extra food, I mean if you want it." I said scratching my neck, I could feel heat rise to my cheeks.
"Of course! God Nagi-Kun I could just squeeze you!" She said as she gave me a hug. My cheeks heated up more, if that's possible. All of the sudden Y/N is pushed out of the way and flung on to the floor. It was Kayano.
"Nagisa-Kun!!!!!" She said as she clung to my arm.
"Want to have lunch with me?" She continued. I looked at Y/N, she was rubbing her arm. I noticed it was bleeding a little.
"Kayano maybe next time...." I said as I helped Y/N up.
"But! Ugh you said that last time and the time before that, why do you keep blowing me off like this? We used to always eat lunch together!" Kayano had a furious expression on her face, ' is she mad?' I questioned as I walked Y/N to the nurses office to get a bandage. We walked in silence, I tried to break it by saying " hey sorry abou-"
"It's fine" she said with a steady tone. I feel like she's lying... I snap out of my thoughts when I ran into something. It was a door, man that hurt. I fell onto the floor.I must've looked so stupid...
"Are you ok?" I looked up to see Y/N leaning over me. My face started to heat up. She sighed and carried me
"Whoa you're strong!" I complimented her. She let out a chuckle. I was super confused. I just started into her e/c orbs. She opened the door to the nurses office. She sat me down on a bed and went to the first aid. She grab an ice pack, she walked over to me. I just stared at her.
"Well are you going to take it?" She asked her arm extended towards me. I grabbed the ice pack and stared, it wasn't cold. I heard her sigh and she grabbed the ice pack from me, she slammed it on the table. My eyes widen, I gave a little chuckle. She stared at me with a confused gaze.
"What did that ice pack ever do to you?" I asked laughing. She just smiled a bit and wrapped the ice pack in some towels and handed me my ice pack. She then went to the cabinet to grab some bandage and wrapped her arm. When she was done she stuck some pins to hold it still. She put the supplies away and looked back at me. I blushed a light pink and her sudden gaze. I got up and placed the ice pack down. I walked up to her. I cupped her cheek.
'It's now or never...' I thought
I tilted my head and closed my eyes, I moved forward and gave her a kiss. She turned tense but eventually kissed back. I was so glad, we soon ended the kiss because of air.
"Y/N I love you, please be my girlfriend." I said looking straight into her eyes. She just smiled and nodded she spoke
"But you have to promise me something." She spoke quietly. "Promise me, you won't let me go." She continued. I smiled
"I promise, I love you Y/N"
I sealed our promise with a loving kiss.
"I love y-"