E class

: Y/N'S POV :

I can't believe karma wanted me to indirect kiss him, and then stares at me with blank face. It's creepy but like disrespectful!
I look at Karma and he was just walking till he stopped. Then a gust of wind came by us and my dress flew up a bit, I flatten my dress back down and walked behind a tree. I watched as Karma walked down to the class and our teacher was freaking out because Karma was the first one to hurt him. Then a blue haired boy then asked Karma
"Hey Karma isn't there supposed to be another student?" He asked while shaking Karmas hand.
"Yeah Nagisa she's over.....wait where did she go!?" Karma said.
Nagisa so that's his name. It's nice
Everyone looked at Karma like he's crazy. I choked down a laugh and went to the top of a near by tree. I then made my grand entrance. I jumped from tree to tree and stopped when I was just above the octopus. I took out my gun and shot a few bullets, as expected he dodge. I then jumped down and shot a few more. I got 3 tentacles off. I smiled at my work and picked up the bullets. The class just stared at me. I thought it was finally time to introduce myself ( yeah cuz 2 chapters was just about Karma...) shh Rose~chan  ( whatever. 🙄 )
"Hi I'm L/N Y/N, call me Y/N." I bowed
"Please take good care of me" I continued. I turned to Korosensei and smiled
"It's nice to meet you sensei" I stuck out my hand. He looked at me strangely, I tilted my head. He then turn PINK!!!!!! WTF
This pervert 💡 heheheh 😈
"Korosensei staring at your new student like that is a bit rude, don't you think?" I asked with a smile on my face. I then took a few steps forward and my smile turned into a cold stare. He turned into goo and turn to the color gray. I then turned back to a smile and grabbed some goo. I put it in a vile that I grabbed out of my bag. I put the vile back in my bag and stared at him. The class looked confused on why I wanted his goo. I just smiled sweetly. I looked at all the people in the class. The guys had pink dusted along their faces while some girls were glaring at me....guess there jealous of my grande lattes of (f/d) hanging out my sash( fuller house reference ).

I turn to see Korosensei back to normal I then bent down to my socks and grabbed a knife out of my sock and slashed his tentacle, it cut his tentacle off. There were gasp, I laughed at there surprised expressions. I continued my work and ran my finger threw my hair and took out a knife and stabbed some more tentacles off. Korosensei panicked and flew off to someplace.  I smiled at my successes and put my knife on my dress pocket and walked up to Karma and he smiled at me and introduced me to Nagisa. He just smiled at me and went to a green haired girl. I feel hurt wow not even one day and he already doesn't like me. Great.