W-wait WHO'S HE!?

~ A Few days later~ ( because Rose-Chan is lazy :p )
: Y/N'S POV :
'I haven't slept in a week, I was weak. I was awake, you never seen a bastard orphan more in need of a break longing for-'
      "Hai hai~ Y/N-Chan, what are you writing in? Your diary?~" Someone said as they were looking over your shoulder with one hand on your other shoulder. Your eyes widen and swiftly grabbed their hand and flipped them over. With a thud the person was laying on there back and curled into a ball. The person had red hair and wearing a black blazer. You quickly realized that was Karma, you rushed over to him to see if he was ok. Then a rush of wind came by and grabbed you. You grabbed knife from under your skirt and stabbed the figure in its arm.  He grunted and let you go. You swiftly flipped, doing two backflips. You landed in a fighting stance. You looked at his figure... it looked familiar 
        "Agent Nick...." you said as you stood up while looking down. Your bangs covering your eyes as you clenched your hand into fist.
"Hello Agent Y/N" he said as he got down on one knee and kiss the top of your hand. You looked up at him and he looked right back up at you and smiled. He then tried to stab you but you grab his wrist and twist it. You noticed that you twisted it to hard it ended up as a bruise. You let go and said sorry. He said it was fine, but you knew he was lying because he was shaking in pain. You grabbed your journal and grabbed his other hand to take him to the nurses.
    After you got out of the forest you took him to the nurses office till you noticed someone. There was a blonde haired woman there with a tablet cursing in English
(From now on English speaking is underlined )
The woman seemed to notice me she looked good at my figure.
"God this girl is ruining my alone time away from kids. Man teens are so annoying." She said as she placed her hand on her temples
"Ms.Irina that isn't very nice to say to your higher ups." I said with my hands on my hips replying back in English. She looked shocked then she look at Nick whose leaning on me. Her eyes widen.
"I-I'm sorry Miss I didn't mean to be rude! Please forgive me!" She said as she bowed. I smiled.
"It's alright now I'm sure the class wants to meet you right now." I said as I laid Nick on the  bed.
"I'm afraid I can't do that Miss-" I cut her off
"Just call me Y/N, they do not know of me yet and I plan for them to not know until I truly trust them. You most of all should know how stubborn I am." I said as I took the bandages out of the cupboard. I walked over to Nick and took off his shirt.
"My My look at you trying to get me undressed. It's still day time you know." Nick said with a smirk. Nick is like Karma but stops when you tell him to because if he doesn't he knows you would beat the living crap out of him like the first time.

~Flash back time~
: ROSE-CHAN POV:
" Y/N! Hey Y/N!" A young boy with Carmel eyes and black short hair says as he runs to you after soccer practice. ( I'm actually coming from soccer practice so 🙃 )  A girl with h/l h/c turned around to see her child hood best friend.
"Ohayo Nick-Kun! Did you need anything?" You asked while drink cool glacier Gatorade out of your drinking bottle
"I just wanted to say you looked super hot out there" he said with a wink. This made you spit out the Gatorade. He just laughed, he didn't bother to help the choking girl in front of him.
"That was hot too though I wish you would've spit it in my mouth so I could taste you and give a indirect kiss to me"he said as he gave Y/N a closed eye smile. From this point on Y/N was so mad that she beat up Nick. She said sorry afterwards but also told him not to flirt with her unless it's just a small one and if she doesn't say stop.
   ~Flashback ends~
: Y/N's POV :
        You smiled at the flashback and Nick noticed he smirked.
"So you do want to undress me!~ your so naughty Y/N" you were snapped out of your thoughts when Nick said that. You blushed but got mad. You started hitting him repeatedly, you hit him hard but not enough to do real damage.
"Baka baka baka baka baka!" You scream at him.
"Ow Ow Ow Ow OW STOP" he yelled you didn't listen.
"Say you'll never say that again then!" You said as you kept hitting him. Finally you gave up because Nick was bleeding some more.
"Ugh nevermind That now Nick your bleeding" you said as you wraped the bandage around his arm.He smiles
"Why are you smiling like that?" You asked as you're still wrapping the bandage
" well 1. I bleeding because of you and 2. You do care about me~" Nick says with a smirk. You finished with the wrap. You sigh and thought ' I think Karmas a better person than Nick now...... wait.... K-KARMA I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HIM!!!!!'
"AWAHHHHHHHHH I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT KARMA!!!!!!!" Nick looked at you confused.
"Oh you mean that red haired dude?" Nick asked with a tilted head
"YES I JUST LEFT HIM THERE UGH" you quickly grab a ice pack and placed it on Nick's wrist. You looked and him and smiled. You then ran out the door and went to look for your red haired devil, Karma Akabane.