The New Me

: Y/N's POV :
' Ok Y/N it's your first day of school be chill.... CHILL REALLY Y/N YOU'RE GONNA MESS UP YOUR BIG IMPRESSION ON YOUR NEW CLASS UGH!!!!!!! ' I screamed in my head
" ok Y/N it's fine, you'll be fine...."

I walked into school and all eyes were on me. I just walked into the school with a cold stare on my face, I didn't want anyone to know I was nervous. So I walked to were the principle's office was and knocked on the door.

"Um sir it's l/N Y/N may I come in?" I asked polity
" Of course you may."
I entered the room feel really anxious of my first meet and greet with my principal. He explained to me that I got a perfect score on the entrance exams but is going to put me in E class other wised known as the end class because of some alien creature blob.
" Sir with all do respects may I ask why I'm going to E class when my score on the exams are A class work?"  I asked curiously.
" Well Y/N you see the administery of defense
had requested you to be in E class due to your high knowledge of many things." He said with a annoyed face.
"Ah... I see will I start today sir?" I asked wanting to know what I was meant to do
" hai here take theses as well." he handed me a gun and a rubber green knife, I was a little bit nervous because of this.
"Fear-not it does not hurt humans only your teacher." He continued I was confused again on what we had to do so I dug a bit deeper into the subject.
"Is our teacher not a human? I mean look at this." I said while waving my knife back and forth
" It's very wobbly and unstable. Hmm... Ah! I get it now with enough force I'm going to be able to have the knife straight and stable enough to attack." I said as I made a demonstration. I grabbed a piece of paper on his desk. I tossed it quickly up to my side and then tossed the knife at it, landing directly in the middle of the paper then falling to the floor.
"You truly are a smart girl Y/N." he complimented as he looked down at his paper work.
"Thank you sir. I look forward to work with you again sir" I said as I bowed. I left the office and went to the hill, waiting for me there was a tall man wearing a black suit, his hair short black and spiky.
" Welcome to the E class Miss Y/N" he bowed down to me
" It's been awhile hasn't it karasama?" I asked as I smiled
"Yes it has been." He replied as he lead me to the classroom.
'Here is the new me for the rest of my life!'