A Story Coming Together

Hi guys, It's your gal Rose~. I just want to say I'm sorry for the lack of updates now, I've been very busy lately with drama matters and it can get very stressful so I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter. I bid you my lovely readers  a fair good bye. ❤️

~Rose-Chan's POV~
         Y/N rushed out the doors only to find that the students were outside with Koro-Sensei. Y/N also noticed that Karma was outside with them to. She gave a sigh of relief and stopped running. She started walk over to the group only to be interrupted by a certain blond haired teacher with a 'innocent' look on her face.
"Koro-Sensei! I heard from Mr. Karasama that you can go to the speed of Mach 20, is that true!?" She said with a child like expression. Koro-Sensei's face turned pink, he was also scratching his head.
"Well I don't think I go to fast..." Koro-Sensei said with a blush.
"Well if you wouldn't mind I've been craving for some tea with my lunch!" she said as she intertwined her fingers together. Koro-Sensei sped off to this shop that has the ' Best ' tea.

-later like after the Miss. Bitch thing because I'm not doing that stuff-

~Y/N's POV~
After school Nagisa and I wanted to go grab some ice cream at this really good place called Toppins.
"Nagisa-Kun!!!!"  A person yells. Nagisa looks at me with a soft smile before turning around to his green haired friend.
" Hi Kayano-chan, did you need something?" he asked. while I just stood there doing nothing, well not nothing I WAS breathing. While they were talking I noticed that Kayano was glaring at me, I just turned away and walked another direction
"OI Y/N-CHAN WAIT FOR ME!!!!!" A person- more like a annoying red head that's adorable- wait..... NUUUU IM NOT IN LOVE WITH HIM GET HIM OUT OF YOUR HEAD Y/N!!!!!
"Hmm....Ohayo Karma-Kun! Did you need me?" You asked as you stopped and turned you head. He then ran to me and stopped as he was catching his breath.
"Why...why do *inhales* walk so f-fast?" He said while panting.
"It's not my fault that you got in trouble with Mr.Octo-Dad" I said as I held my hands out to the side. He just stared at me.
'God how I love his eyes'
I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw him smirking at me.
"W-what?" They then thought the same thing
'Did I/she just stutter!?' Karma's smirk got wider
"Eh Y/N did you just stutter?" He said
"W-what N-NO y-your j-just imagining things I-IDIOT!!!!" Nooooooooo Y/N STOP!!! You don't like him... Do I...?
"Y/N you've been spacing out and looking at me, like what you see?" He said as he winked snapping me out of my thoughts.
"WHAT!!!!" I yelled. Now everyone's eyes were on us, I was so embarrassed.
I ran to the gates, hearing my name being shouted at me to come back. I didn't listen. I was almost there and saw a strawberry haired figure at the gates leave.
"WAHHHHHHHH!" I yelled as I collided with him. I was so shocked.
"I'M SO SORRY ASANO-KUN!!!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO THIS HERE LET ME HELP YOU." I said as I got up and showed him my hand . He took my hand and stood up. He smiled and looked into e/c orbs.
"Its ok, you didn't mean to do it. Also I've never seen you around campus, I've seen your grades and they surpass mine even. So why don't I see you around Y/N?"
'Does he even know the reason, maybe I shouldn't tell him'
"Well.... Wait did you call Y/N?" I asked confused.
"Well yeah, that's your name isn't it right?" He said as he scratched his neck
" Well- yeah it is but I think that because we don't know each-other that well it would be only fair if we call us by our last name"
"Your right sorry."
A start of a new friendship has blossomed :)