Ugh....

~Y/N'S POV~
I'm so tired... last night sucked so much! My heels ache so much for wearing those stupid heels, curse Irina for making me wear them... I'm not that short like seriously ughh
I'm walking- nvm I'm slugging myself up the hill as I look like a zombie. I had started up all night getting our target because someone AHEM NICK! Failed his mission and went off to go flirt with a girl letting them complete their goal. Their lucky I was outside to catch them. I got super bored so I left the place and went on a walk. I know that I was technically off task to but hey I mean I got the job done right? I finally made it up hill as I see my classroom in the distance.

Man I've never noticed how bad it looked outside of the classroom. hmm... maybe ill ask Megu about it.

I was walking inside till I hear a familiar voice. So I turn around and go to the closes tree to hear what their saying.

"Nagisa! lets go eat at that new pudding place that opened up!"

"Umm sure Kayano but can Y/N come too because I don't want to make it seem like I'm ditching her or anything."

"I'm sure that she's super busy, I asked her after school yesterday and she said she's busy and that You and I should go by ourselves." Kayano said as she clapped her hands together.

It was Kayano and Nagisa. I can't believe that she would lie about asking me to come to the pudding shop. She knows that Nagisa and I are together right? I walk away from the tree and went little behind them, I jogged a little to make it seem that I was just getting there.

"Ohayo Nagisa! And you to Kade-chan! " I say with a big smile and a small wave.

"Oh Good Morning Y/N!" Nagisa said as I took a spot beside him and hug him with a little peek on the cheek.Then he returns the favor.

"Oh... good morning L/N-chan" Kayano says with a fake smile. i give her a slight grin while turning back to Nagisa.

"So Nagi what we're you two talking about?" i ask with a tilted smile with my pointer finger gliding down to my chin.

"we're going to go to the new pudding place and don't worry I already know that you're busy, ill get you something though" he says as he places his hand on my head. I look at him pretending that I didn't know what was going on.

"What do you mean? I'm free all day today, who told you that I was busy...I'd love to go with you!" I say really wanting to spend time with him. He looked towards Kayano then back at me.

"Umm sure I'd Love to spend a lot more time with you now that we're dating and all. This could be like our half date." he said as he intertwine our fingers. I giggled at the gesture and asked,

"half date? Nags Shiota are you planning on asking me out on a FULL date in the future?"

"Maybe..." he says as he turned his gaze to the slightly away from me while rubbing his nose. I smiled at his sweetness and get on my tippy-toes to peck his cheek once more. With that we both walked away forgetting a little somebody behind. They were not happy about it....

Hey there flower buds! Im super sorry its just I've been so busy and I know its no excuse but I really owe you guy but I'm starting high school and I may be moving to Germany and I'm a mess so I maybe update once a week but maybe depend on my schedule

this chapter is dedicated to my BEST FRIEND WHO LOVES ME AND WOULD STILL KILL ME IF I DIDNT POST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

and you know who you are......

BYYEEEEEEEEE~