Happy holidays!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!
One shot as your Christmas present from me❤️💙
          ~Y/N'S POV~
It's Christmas Eve and the class promised to have a Christmas party! But the one thing I was worried about was..... WHY AT MY HOUSE!?

         : Flashback :
"Oi everyone let's have a Christmas party!" Rio shouted out waving her hand through the air. Most of them agreed but were puzzled where to have it. I on the other hand didn't really care, I never had anyone to share this Christmas joy with. My earliest memory was of me and Nick playing with snow and sitting at the fireplace with hot cocoa. Then he had to leave...
"I know! Let's have it at Y/N house, I'm sure she doesn't mind. Right?" Rio asked as she wrapped her arm around my neck. I stayed clam and just nodded. I secretly told my butler to ready the house for a Christmas party.
"Alright let's do this!" Everyone shouted but me.
"Also we should do secret Santa!" Kayano yelled.
So we drew names. I let everyone go before me because I didn't really mind. When it was my turn I grab a card. It turned out to be two, it read
'Karma and Nagisa.' That's not right... I looked at Korosensei who was decorated in green stripes. I sighed and left to go think of a present.
"Y/N!/ N/N" Two familiar voices called out. I turned around to see the Blue and red headed figures.
"We wanna go shopping with you too!" I simply nodded. We went to some stores, and some cafes. I watched them both to see if they seem interested in anything so I can get it for them. I noticed a picture frame it looked very pretty. I secretly go buy it and stuffed it into my food bag. I caught up with the two to see that they got some hot cocoa. I went to their sides and played my escape off.
"Oi Y/N we didn't have enough hands for another cocoa so we can share mine. " Karma said as he smirked. I smiled back and took a sip. It was good.
"Thanks Karma it's really tasty!" I said, Karma chuckled. Nagisa was slightly annoyed that I was giving all my attention to karma. He asked me a question. " Say Y/N... who did you get for the secret Santa?"
"I got Isogai!" I exclaimed trying to cover up my lie. It luckily worked! "Umm...who did guys get?" I asked as I took another sip of cocoa.
"I-I got Kayano..."
"Okada"
They said. 'Man I really wished one of them got me.'
"We're going in the jewelry store for the girls ok Y/N! We'll see you later!" Karma shouted as he gripped Nagisa's arm and went into the store. I signed went on a hunt for some more items for Nick and Rio.

         : Time skip thanks to my headache:

After wrapping my gifts for everyone. I put them under the tree. I went to go change, yes I got a Christmas outfit because why not?

"Ta-Da! I have to say I pull this off very well!" I said as I admire myself in a body mirror

🎶 Ding dong! 🎶
I raced down the stairs. I held pulled down to my skirt, fixed my hair, and anything else that wasn't perfect. I looked towards my butler and gave him a nod. The doors opened to Reveal my class. They all cheered and came in they placed their gifts under the tree. The last people to come in was Nagisa and Karma who blushed at my outfit. I simply smiled and said "take a picture, it'll last longer 😉" I said as I winked and walked away. But little did I know...
The party was going well, it was getting close to night so we decided to open presents!

~ I skip because I can 😋~
Everyone got their presents except Nagisa,Karma,Kayano,Okada,And me.
'I think no one got me as a Santa.' It was Kayano's turn to give a gift and she gave it to Okada, which means Okada got one of the boys right? Okada got up and gave her gift to Kayano.
I was super surprised. So that's means....
I stared at the boys and they stared at me. They smiled and handed me my gifts, my eyes widen!
"H-How did you both get me?" I asked
"Well you see Y/N you accidentally wrote on two sheets of paper... so I asked sensei and he said it's fine." Nagisa carefully explained to me. I smiled and opens the red one first, it was a brooch. I opened it to see a picture of Karma and I drinking Cocoa. I smiled and hugged him. He returned the hug and pulled me into his lap. I blushed but stayed I heard phones going off I looked towards Rio who had here phone out!
"Rio!!!!"
"Hehe.... send it to me later." He said as he put his chin on top of my head. I looked towards Nagisa and smiled I opened the gift and say earrings! It was in shapes of hearts with blue gems in them. I couldn't help but jump to hug Nagisa until I remembered that Karma was on top of my head so his chin hit my head. I said sorry and hugged Nagisa. I put on my new jewelry and smiled I gave them both a kiss on the check.
"So who did you get?" They asked I just smiled and pulled to gifts under the tree and gave them to them. I got Nagisa a new pair of hair ties. It had F/C and light blue jeweled hearts. Nagisa automatically changed his old ones out. In my defense that made him look girlier, I smiled and poked the box signaling that there was more. In all I gave him hair ties, sonic ninja collection magazines, and some video games. It was Karmas turn and I gave him a 3DS with a bunch of games and a picture frame of Karma and I ice skating and he fell so I took a picture with out him knowing. He popped a vein until he noticed that it was multiple pictures of us, At the park and more. He smiled, I took my phone and took a picture. He looked at me and smirked he whispered in Nagisa ear. Nagisa went a shade of pink and nodded. Rio over heard and took my phone I was super confused, till I noticed that the went on both sides of me. I looked at Rio who was in-front of me aiming the phone on our faces. They both kissed my cheeks making me go beet red. Once the party was over Nagisa and Karma stayed to help and ended up sleeping over.
"Best night ever!" We said and drifted off to sleep