A new friend!!!!

: NAGISA'S POV :
Ever scene Y/N came I've been having this weird feeling towards her. I mean I just meet her I can't fall in love with her. Maybe I'm just sick... yeah just sick! But when she's with Karma I get a weird tingly feeling in my heart, am I jealous? No way were just friends...right? 
I looked over to see Y/N and Karma laughing. I feel a little guilty for just walking off like that after Karma introduced me to her....
"Nagisa.... NAGISA!!!!😡" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Kayano yelled my name.
"Y-yes?" I replied while scratching my chin
"Were you even listening to me!?" She asked with her arms crossed her chest
( Lol what chest XD )
"N-no sorry about that Kayano-Chan...I was consumed to my thoughts." I replied .
"Oh! That's fine Nagisa-kun, it was nothing anyways..." she said as she walked away.
Great I feel like such a jerk right now... maybe I should apologize to her... Wait what about Y/N!? I looked over to where she was and she wasn't there anymore. I looked around and saw some frills going around the corner. I ran over there and saw that Y/N was on the phone.
"Ok yeah see you after school... bye." She said while putting her phone away.
Then she just stood there. I was confused, I was in deep thought till I heard her voice.
"I know your there Nagisa-kun. Why are you spying on me?" She asked. I walked around the corner only to see that she wasn't there! I look around frantically. I jumped as I felt something touched my shoulder. I turned around only to She her soft smile. I choose to return the smile and say
"Sorry about earlier Y/N-Chan, I was j-just I-in a hurry...ya know?" I said. Why did I stutter!? She just looked at me, her eyebrow rose a bit and she said
"Uhuh a hurry... I see if you didn't want to talk to me, you could've just told me instead of walking away and talking to someone else." She said Firmly. I felt a pain in my chest. I wanted to talk to her but I couldn't I just feel so nervous.
"N-no! It's nothing like that!! It's just... I uh...." I bowed my head down in disappointment and embarrassment
"I'm sorry." I said. I felt my chin being lifted up. I looked up and saw her beautiful e/c eyes. They shine ever so slightly in the sun and with her eyes were her soft welcoming smile. I couldn't help but be speechless. She took her hand of my chin and walked away. I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me with a questioning look. I just smiled and told her to have lunch with me, so I can get  to know her better. She just nodded her head and walked away.
'Did I just make a new friend? Or even better a crush!?'