Not Just friends

~Y/N'S POV~
Just as I was about to tell Nagisa that I love him someone burst through the door. I look up to see Isogai. All of us had a awkward expression on our faces.
"Umm... sorry to interrupt but class is starting."
Nagisa and I look at eachother with a blush. I smile at him then I turned my attention to Isogai.
" well let's go then" I said as I grabbed Nagisa by the hand and walked with him to the classroom. Nagisa just went with it and didn't complain, I mean he was to flushed to say anything about it. We got to the door way and everyone just stared at us and then our hands. We blushed and looked down.
"ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER!?" They asked in unison. We both nodded slightly then everyone started rushing towards us asking us questions like
" how long have you been together!?"
"Have you kissed!?"
And there were some *ahem* dirty comments to Nagisa as well
"Whoa Nagisa is gonna get some!"
"Man he's so lucky"
"Hope you guys are happy together!"
"Ooh~ he's gonna smash!"
The last one got me flushing red. I chuckled nervously and used my other hand to scratch my chin. I felt a burning feeling on my face and it wasn't because I was blushing, I let my eyes try and wonder around the room but it was hard because I was so short. Sooner then later Korosensei came flying in and told us to get in our seats. I kissed Nagisa on the check then went to my seat, feeling that same feeling from earlier.

-15 minutes later-
'Ugh I'm so bored! I already know all of this stuff. Korosensei technic is making it so boring too. Please something! Take me away!!'
As if on cue
-BEEP BEEP- - BEEP BEEP-
I looked at my watch and my eyes widened.  What could be going on now...
"Ahem!"
I slowly turned my gaze to the right to see Karma grinning and pointed his finger up. I followed his finger and saw a Korosensei staring at me.
"  Y/N care to explain why you're disrupting class?"
I got nervous and I had to make an excuse quick. I tore my gaze away from him to see Nick signaling that we had to go.
"Umm... I-I have to... Take my medicine! Yeah medicine."
I say as I put up my finger and flicked it at him. He just stares at me like 'What medicine?'
"I was feeling ill so I have to take medicine so it doesn't get any worse, you don't want me to feel bad now do you?" I tried to guilt trip him into letting me go. He was about to say something when Mr. Karasama came in. I looked at him and made a 'help me' face.  He nodded slightly and looked at Korosensei,
" I need Ms. L/N and Mr Wong to come with me. L/N needs to take her medicine right away or else she'd get in trouble with her parents. I need them to come  with me now." He said and signaled me to come. I swiftly stood up and took my place beside Nick. I bowed to Korosensei and walked away as Karasama Slid the door shut. I let out a sign as he straighten out his outfit. We headed towards the teachers faculty room. As we walked I got curious.
" how'd you know that I was talking about medicine?" Nick looked towards me then towards his watch. He smirked and turned it on. A digital screen comes out of the watch and shows a text between the two men. I sigh as I open the door to our destination. There waits Irina as she smirks and hands me a F/C suit. I go change into the outfit leaving my school uniform in the teachers room beside Irina old clothes.

 I go change into the outfit leaving my school uniform in the teachers room beside Irina old clothes

( This is Irina's Outfit )

( This is yours and Nicks outfits )

( lastly Mr Karasama )I stare at Karasama and started to have a giggle fit

I stare at Karasama and started to have a giggle fit. They stared at me like I was crazy but then I said
"Oh dearest Karasama I must say blonde is not your color."
Nick had a blue wig on, I had a red wig on( or whatever you want) and Karasama blonde with blue contacts.
"Hey wait a minute! Why didn't you change Irina!?" I asked her. She shrugged and walked over to Karasama.
" Mr grump and I are going to be proposed as a newly wedded couple." She said as she wrapped her arms in Karasamas. I laughed seeing him look so comfortable. I look at Nick to see him checking himself out. I chuckled and walked over to him, I patted his suit down and slipped in a listening device in his front pocket. He stares at me weirdly, I put my hand up as to tell him to stop and let me explain.
" we are splitting up around the building to find our people. Once you find them you will signal me and I'll be on my way. You got it? Don't disobey my command." I tell him as I give him a headpiece. I explain that we are always meant to stay in contact with eachother. I give the same device to Karasama and Irina. As we make our way to Karasamas car I can't help but feel eyes on us