5| Taking Chances

I don't know if it's alright that I am moaning like this.

It felt like my body was set on fire. Every gentle touch of his fingertips and warmth of his kisses are snapping me out of my sanity. My toes curled in the unbearable sensations that's giving me shiver all over my body.

My body felt like I don't know it anymore. Everything was foreign and new.

I never felt this good before. It felt so nice, that it's like a sin to have this kind of pleasure.

This is so wrong, but I want this! I want his kisses. I want his caresses. I want him worshiping me like this. Oh God, I was never torn between wanting it to stop and wanting for something more.

I gasped as I felt his hot breath between my legs. My own body's betraying my mind. It's screaming for more. I want more. More of the pleasure. More of the lustful sensations. More of the sinful words coming out of his mouth. More of the sensual things that I am feeling for the first time.

My body moved on its own. My mind shut the reasons and logic that's telling me to stop this. My fingers raked through his hair, his skin, his body... worshiping it the same way he's doing to me. My moans begged him to do more, to give me more.

I've never been a sinner like this. But I'll let my soul be burned in trade for the pleasure consuming my sanity... my whole being.

Why does it feels right doing the wrong thing?

In the middle of all the wonderful sensations and mind-blowing pleasures, an excruciating pain ripped me.

I tried to pushed him off me, but he won't even budge.

"I'm sorry," he gently said, as if trying to soothe me. He kissed my shoulder.

I took a deep breath. "This is so wrong," I cried.

I placed my palms on his chest. I can feel the rapid beating of his heart.

His kisses went up to my neck, then to my ear. I closed my eyes at the sensation pushing away the pain on the apex of my legs.

"Might be... but this will make you mine," he huskily whispered then moved on top of me.

I cried for the pain until the pleasure took me to the heights of insanity.

I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. All I know is that I feel good. He's making me feel good. He's blinding my judgement with the immense pleasure.

I lost count on how many times he brought me to the pinnacle of everything.

I fell asleep only to feel stupid when I woke up the next morning.

"You took advantage of me," I cried. I clutched the sheet on my chest then watched my tears creating dots on the black sheet as it fell, one by one.

I felt so dirty and abused.

Last night, I had my first kiss. And on the same night, I lose something that I can never take back.

I wasn't so drunk, I still know what I was doing, and I was aware when everything happened. But I want to blame someone for my stupidity. And I am blaming him!

He pulled me towards him then kissed my temple. "I didn't regret anything, Hestia. I won't say sorry, because if given a chance, I'll still make love to you."

I sobbed. "But I don't love you," I started punching his chest. "You're not even my boyfriend!" I cried.

He sighed. "I'll take responsibility of what happened," he assured me.

I kept my mouth shut.

I left him in the bed then walked inside a door, that I think was the bathroom.