11| Meet Them Never

R18 - read at your own risk.

I was quick to follow Travis when he walked out of the restaurant we're in. He halted near his car then he raked his fingers through his hair out of frustration.

"Trav," I carefully called. I held his hand then rubbed my thumb at the back of it.

After few moments, Travis sighed then pulled me in front of him. He hugged me tight then I felt him kissing the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, Love." He gently whispered while still holding me in his arms.

I wrapped my arms around his waist then I found comfort on his chest.

It's no use to deny that I am disappointed. This is the third time that his parents cancelled on us. And this is the worst because I thought that I'm finally going to meet them. But on the last minutes, his mother called and told us that they can't make it. There's an urgent matter to attend to.

I know that meeting me is not as important as their business, but it's pissing me off to know how disappointed Travis is. I know that it's important for him. He wants me to meet his parents.

I want to say some comforting words but I know none will work on Travis when he's this pissed. And I'm not really good at comforting. Kung naiba ang sitwasyon, susulsulan ko pa. But I know better than to match Trav's mood. Between the two of us, Trav got a better control of his emotions. So when he's in a sour mood, it means he's on the edge of snapping.

After a minute or two, I broke from our hug. "Let's go in your unit instead. I can cook for you," I smiled as I looked up at him. I lifted my hands until I am caressing the crease between his eyebrows.

Travis sighed then kissed me on the forehead.

"I don't know what I would do without you, Tia. I love you." He said then kissed me gently on my lips.

I smiled at Trav. "I love you too."

I've been with Travis for more than a year now. He's my first boyfriend and I'm a noob to being with someone. Being in this relationship is not always a walk in the park. There are times that I wanna give it up. I'm not used to someone meddling with my decisions. I'm not used to someone demanding for my time and attention. I'm not used to considering someone when making decisions. And Travis is a territorial, control freak, sensitive boyfriend. He's a jealous man.

Oftentimes, we're arguing about his possessiveness. He said he's trying, but he can't keep himself from being green-eyed whenever other guys are talking to me, or touching me, or in extreme cases, nagagalit s'ya na may tumititig sa akin.

However, he's really sweet and vocal about his affection. And he knows how to make up for his unreasonable obsession.

My Travis is far from the Travis I knew before he had me. He's not the friendly Travis anymore. Parang sa akin na nga n'ya pinaikot ang mundo n'ya. I appreciate it, but it sometimes scare me.

"Love, Yago texted me. Ipinagpapaalam ka n'ya. May laro raw kayo bukas ng umaga." I said while I'm cooking on his kitchen.

Mula sa living room, lumapit si Travis sa kusina.

"Nonood ka?" He asked me.

I have a feeling that he'll turn Santiago down if I say no.

I shook my head. "I'll be with Mom and Ate Lana. Mag-sa-shopping kami."

"Can I come with you instead?" Travis asked in a serious tone.

I rolled my eyes. "Trav, it's our bonding. Alam mo naman." I smiled at him. "Mag-basketball na lang kayo nila Yago. Don't you miss your friends?"

Travis smirked. "We won't be seeing each other tomorrow then?"

I nodded. I already explained to him that there are times that I want to be alone, or be with my family, or with Lacey. A Travis-free day. Of course he doesn't like the idea, but I was firm with it that he doesn't have a choice but to respect.

He showed me his paawa face but I only raised my brow on him. He sighed then nodded.

Travis turned his back on me, walked back to the living room then I heard him talking on his phone. Probably with Yago.

I focused on what I'm cooking. When I'm done, I prepared the table for us.

"Love, bandang hapon na kami lalaro. Then nightlife. Kung 'di naman kayo gagabihin nila Tita I can pick you up. Yago invited the girls." Travis said while eating.

My lips twisted. "Okay lang, Trav. You enjoy the night."

He nodded. "I'll just visit you the other day. And I'll update you."

I smirked at him. "Sure."

We spent the rest of the day studying. We're graduating this school year. And we're both keeping our academic standing.

In the middle of reading, I gasped when Travis pulled me.

Trav sniffed on my neck. "I need my stress reliever."

I playfully hit his stomach with my elbow.

He chuckled then he started rubbing my legs.

I'm only on my panties and his oversized shirt. Kanina kasi nakaisa na kami pagdating dito. We're both stressed so...

I closed my book then I faced him. "What do you want?" I asked while running my fingers on his jaw. I bit my lip while looking at him.

He cupped my butt then lifted me up until I'm straddling him. He rested his back on the couch. His hand begun caressing my sides.

I placed my hands on his shoulders. I smiled seductively at him while looking straight to his eyes. I positioned myself on his groin. I bit my lower lip upon feeling his arousal on my core. I started moving, humping on top of him.

Trav's hands went under my shirt. His rough fingers felt harsh on my skin, but its sensual touch sent shivers on my spine.

"I love you," he murmured before claiming my lips.

I moaned on his mouth as he cupped my breasts and played with my nipples. I grinded my hips faster on him. Not so long, I am moaning hard as I rode an orgasm.

"You're making me lose my mind." He groaned then spanked my ass.

Travis lifted me up then in a single swipe of his arm, everything on the coffee table fell on the floor. He placed me on top of the table then ruthlessly spread my legs apart. I gasped when he ripped my panties. He smirked at me, looked down on me while dipping his fingers on my honeypot.

I bit my lip as I watched him kneel on the floor, head between my legs. I grabbed his hair as he licked and sucked on my slit while his fingers pumped on my core.

Goddamn!

I'm still high with my previous orgasm and I can see another one nearing.

My toes curled and my body shook uncontrollably. Travis replaced his fingers with his tongue. My eyes rolled heavenwards as he suck on it while I'm still cumming.

"Such a screamer," Trav teased while wiping his mouth with his shirt.

My eyes felt heavier while looking at him. Gusto ko sana s'yang samaan ng tingin kaso ay namumungay na tila lasing ang mga mata ko.

I watched him as he removed his cotton shorts.

"On all fours, Love," he gently said while holding his proud glory.

My legs felt like jelly but I managed to do what he wants.

And when I thought that I am tired to even move with him, may lakas pa pala ako para umungol nang pagkalakas-lakas nang bigla s'yang pumasok sa akin.

He rammed me like a mad rabbit, fingers gripping my skin.

And blinding orgasms hit me. Yes, orgasms with S.

______________

12 June 2019 - 10:22
June 18, 2024 (edited)