~The Date~

Amelia's P.O.V

Tonight I'm going out on a date with Logan. He's picking me up in an hour. Truthfully I'm really excited for it. He told me to wear something casual so I picked out an outfit and did my hair and makeup.

When I had finished getting ready Logan texted me that he was outside

When I had finished getting ready Logan texted me that he was outside. I saw him standing by his car waiting for me. I walked towards him and greeted him. We got in the car and drove off to this nice little restaurant. It wasn't to fancy. We talked about many things. Since I hadn't been around Los Angles much since I've been here he told me he would show me around. Once we finished with dinner we walked to the car and Logan showed me around Los Angles. When we were done we got in the car. We entered the car and he told me he had one more place he wanted to take me to. I was curious because he already showed me around.

We had been driving for about ten minutes until we pulled into a small beach area. I was in awe when we pulled up because Logan knew how special beaches are to me. We stepped out of the car and went towards e water. The sun was setting so it was perfect time. We sat in the sand and took in the view.

"I know how much you love beaches so I wanted to take you to this place"

"This is amazing Logan. Thank you!"

I moved closer to him and hugged him. I don't know how long I was hugging him but it felt like forever. We pulled away but he kept his arm around me while I snuggled into his chest watching the sunset. This was truly amazing. Logan is such a sweet guy.

"Amelia, Do you want to take pictures?"

"Sure"

We both got up from the sand and brushed ourselves off before getting out our phones to take pictures. We took quite a few. Then we headed back to he car and went home. Logan pulled up to my apartment and walked me to my apartment. This was a wonderful night.

"I had a great time with you Amelia"

"I had a great time too. Thank you for everything"

"I talk to you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, Goodnight Logan"

"Goodnight Amelia"

He turned away and headed back down to his car while I opened my apartment door and headed to my room. I took off my makeup and hopped in the shower. When I was done I changed into comfy clothes.

Then I laid in my bed and thought night with Logan

Then I laid in my bed and thought night with Logan. When I'm with Logan I feel really happy. Logan makes me feel happy and maybe even loved. He's a great guy and he treats me right. I'm so happy that Logan came into my life. I started smiling to myself just thinking about Logan. After thinking for I while I fell asleep with a huge smile plastered on my face.

Please Vote and Comment!