Chapter 15-I Can Oddly Relate

In the end zombie-bastard explained that the sports festival was the most important shit of our entire high school lives.

"I don't see how I'm included in this," You scoffed as you rested your chin on your hand. 

"You're apart of clas 1-A aren't you?" Aizawa asked.

You nodded as you grumbled, others smiling at your progressing change.

"Then of course it applies to you. It may be harder though, but since you were more of an assasination villain and not too open to the public I'm pretty sure you'll get recognized," Aizawa reassured you as you sighed. Some whispered about your past about you didn't care.

Assassination?..I was always good at that..but is it really fit for this?..

You had a troubled look on your face as you pouted. 

Great now more shit to add to my paranoia..

You growled as you ruffled your long wild black hair as it still felt like eyes were on you.

"Anyway. The sports festival is in two weeks. I suggest you prepare by then. That's all. Class dismissed," Aizawa ended it as everyone was packing up. 

Everyone was pumped and excited for this event. It was supposed to be bigger than the Olympics. Even Uraraka changed face as she turned into some fight-crazed woman.

They were all cheering except one person.

Oh yeah..I can't believe I ignored that.

For the whole day, not once you thought about Red. Not even giving him a second glance. Your eyes finally searched for the red locks, which wasn't that hard to find, as he flinched as his red eyes immediately locked with yours.

You sighed as you walked up to, he looked nervous as blood crept up his cheeks.

"Don't you have something to say to me?" You scoffed as you crossed your arms/ He looked away from you.

"I'm...sorry," He continued as you began to smirk,"For yesterday,"

"And? " You cooed as you raised a brow.

He was confused for a second until a random thing came to mind,"For being an idiot sandwich?...."

You blinked a couple times before you bursted out laughing. He chuckled along side you as he was still a little lost.

"I was just gonna say you owe me icecream, but damn. That was even better," You giggled as he blinked and started to chuckle as well.

"(f/n)" Todoroki called for you. You whipped around as you smiled at him, Kirishima pouted seeing as your attention was not on him.

"Would you like to have lunch with me?" Todoroki asked as you smiled. 

"Yeah, sure sounds good," You replied as he smiled. Kirishima pouted as he fakely smiled while he went to go have lunch with his other friends. 

Once again we were crowded and we passed by Midoriya's little group of three as suddenly All Might had asked Midoriya to eat lunch with him. 

Probably to talk about the festival...

You shrugged as you caught Todoroki staring at the group.

He's smart..too smart...

You sighed as you grabbed his wrist. He jumped at the sudden interaction. 

"Just ignore it. I'm sure it's nothing," You scoffed as you held onto him, mostly because you didn't want to get swept away by the crowd.

He face was a pouty pink as he said,"Fine. Let's go eat,"