Chapter 48-Fin

Home.

You were finally coming home.

Never did you think you would have called another place home, but now you have a different definition of where home is. You thought about the conversation you had with Todoroki and you wondered how it would affect your relationship from now on.

We sat together, just like our ride to the agency, back to our own city. You glanced upwards at Todoroki who was sitting blankly, while his eyes suddenly locked with yours. He smiled serenely at you while you grinned. You placed a hand on his forearm while it was sitting upon the arm rest.

The ride was peaceful, despite everything happening over the span of three days. You definitely had a lot to think about, especially plans for the future, but you knew for certain that you'd have someone along for the ride.

Coming back to school the next day, it would be one hell of a day.

"Uraraka sure transformed, huh? She went to the battle hero, didn't she?" Denki mentioned while Uraraka was demonically punching the air.

"Transformed? Ha, no," Mineta said as he waved a finger at him,"Women are all demons. They're just hiding it. The only one who isn't hiding it is her!!"

Mineta furiously pointed to you as you walk inside the classroom.

"Well, at I'm least I'm not a pig like you. Women, at least, have the decency to be nice on the outside,"You irked as used your foot to impale him while he croaked in desperation,"But as you pointed out. I'm not that decent."

"(F/N!)" Uraraka stopped what she was doing and ran to give you a hug.

"Aha,speaking about transformation, we'll have to talk about these four!" Denki pointed out as you smiled awkwardly.

"I heard you guys got rescued by Endeavor!" Someone said while you saw Todoroki's eyes widen.

"Yeah..." He said while as you squinted your eyes.

"No, he didn't," You said as everyone was surprised,"He showed up last minute after everything finished up. The hero killer ended up just collapsing by himself. All he did was the paperwork for everything,"

Midoriya's eyes widened as he started to say,"But (l/n) didn't you-.."

"Anyway, don't give that bastard credit for something he didn't do," You pointed out while you glanced at Todoroki who smiled softly at you. You looked at Midoriya which you gave him the signal to hush as he understood without questioning it.