Chapter 20-Cheap

"All right! Every one get your game faces on! We are about to enter the arena!" Iida yelled as he entered the waiting room.

Over dramatic..

You rolled your eyes as Todoroki suddenly stood up. You could see the fire in his eyes as he walked towards Midoriya's direction.

Don't do it...

"Hey Midoriya," Todoroki called for him.

Midoriya jumped a little bit as e started to sweat,"Hey, Todoroki, What do you need?"

Everyone's attention was on them, including yours as you wanted to watch how this rolls out.

"From an objective stand point, I think it's fairly clear that I'm stronger than you," Todoroki said bluntly as you rolled your eyes.

Jesus..I already know where this is heading..

Midoriya flinched as he nodded in agreement as he hummed a yes.

"However," Todoroki began.

Don't say it..

"You've got All Might in your corner helping you out," Todoroki said. Todoroki gave you one small glance as you widened your eyes.

"I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you two, but know that I will beat you," Todoroki stated, giving Midoriya a frightened and worried look.

"Woah, what's with all these declarations of war all of the sudden?" Denki scoffed as you gave a loud sigh suddenly standing up.

"It's only natural," You began,"This isn't a team effort,"

Todoroki glanced over to you as Kirishima got up as he put a hand over your shoulder,"Hey, why are you trying to start a fight all of the sudden?"
Todoroki pulled Kirishima's hand off of you as you gave him a grin before starting again,"Right now, we're not here to be each other's friend,"

"All of the courses are coming for your asses so you guys better give it your all," You stated as everyone' s faces intensified.

Why the hell did I say that?!..

You groaned as you slouched while walking through the entrance tunnel of the arena.

Now I actually have to try!...

You could here Present Mic being dramatic, describing your class and all as you squinted your eyes while your class finally met with the sunlight and the roaring crowd.

"So many people," You said as your looked around at the cheering crowds.

You felt your shoulder be nudged as a nervous Kirishima walked next to you.

"Hm? What's up Red?" You called out as Kirshima nervously smiled.

"Hey..About that we're not here to make friends thing.." He started off as he scratched his head anxiously.

"Yeah..?" you said as you looked at him weird.

"Yeah about that. After this we're still cool right?" He asked as you raised a brow as you started to laugh.

What? Was he worried about that?..

"No duh we're still going to be cool," You replied to him as he blushed while you to laughed. Bakugo suddenly started to walk back into you and Kirishima, separating you two.

Bakugo turned to you as he pointed to his face as you raised a brow.

What does he want?..