Chapter 26-Worrying About You

Bakugo came out as so did Uraraka, more nervous then ever.

Right on time Midoriya and Iida came back as you smirked,"Did you give her your perfect plan?"

Midoriya looked down on the ground thoughtfully as so did Iida as you gave them an odd look as Midoriya said,"Actually...She rejected to take out plan,"

She what?..

"And why would she do that?" You asked as you were slightly curious.

"She said she didn't want to be too dependent on me anymore...like Iida," Midoriya mentioned as you raised your brows.

Like Iida?..So even he rebelled, huh?..

You smirked as you gained a new found respect for the guy. 

"She said she'd meet up with me at the final match.." Midoriya mentioned as you scoffed.

"Quite the confidence," You smirked as you looked down at the arena as you looked past the nervous look, and saw a determined façade.

"Don't underestimate her idiot.." You scoffed under your breathe as the match was about to begin.

"Hey," Bakugo said to Uraraka as she jumped,"You're the bitch that can make things float, right? If you're gonna 

The smart thing to do with her quirk is to get this hunk of anger issues off his feet...

As you thought Uraraka went in, rushing to make Bakugo float as he defended, causing a huge blast in her face.

At least he's not doing offense...I'd think he kill the girl...

You widened your eyes as you thought she was going in for another try as something emerged out of the black smoke while Bakugo quickly reacted as he caused another explosion in front of...

A jacket?..

While the object took our attention Uraraka came in wearing only her black tang top as she lept in for another swipe at Bakugo.

Smart girl..

It was explosion after another as the arena was filled with fire and black smoke as you were lucky enough to clearly see the arena.

There are huge craters all around Bakugo..I'm surprised I'm not seeing huge debris-...

As the thought crossed your mind you thought harder on the actual reality and logic of the situation.

Why aren't there debris?..

You suddenly saw another explosion as Uraraka was enduring all of it as you saw a small cement rock come out of the explosion as it didn't fall, but float. You widened your eyes to see a huge galaxy of floating rocks in all sizes just above. Katsuki, completely oblivious to his problem.

"Not bad.." You smirked as you sat back into your chair as you continued to watch the match. Soon or later though Uraraka began to falter and that flared up the crowd as each and everyone of them trued to defend Uraraka.

"C'mon! Take it easy on her!"

"How heartless can you be torturing her like this!?"

"End the match already!"

"How can you aim to be a hero?!" A pro hero started as you irked,"If you have a higher strength level then stop messing with her!"

Idiots..

"All of you are idiots! Especially the dumbass who just said that," Your voice boomed in a flauntish matter as everyone's eyes were on you,"If you actually said that in your god damn right mind then why don't you take a hike amateur,"