Chapter 21-You And Me

Midoriya was left confused as he looked at you blankly,"W-What do you mean by that (f/n)?"

You gave him a grin as you shrug your shoulders,"I don't really know myself,"

More and more people kept coming through the narrow gate as you saw multple students from other classes gain a top spot for the second round of the festival. Even though you showed a smile to Midoriya, deep down you hated this.

I can't believe I let that smiling bastard's apprentice beat me in something so small as an obstacle course...

You snarled as your angrily walked over to the gathering to get the second round of the festival. Turned out only 42 of you only made it to the next round which you didn't bother much to care about as you intently paid attention, seeing what the next round was, hoping for a certain type of event.

"Prepare for your next test!" Midnight announced as the holographic screen stopped spinning,"A calvary battle!"

Perfect..

"Those of you at the top will suffer the most," Midnight said sadistically,"Midoriya placed first in the race. He'll be worth ten million!"

Your eyes practically turned red as your gazed locked on it's target along with everyone elses.

He's not leaving that battle with that ten million on his head...

"It's hard being at the top," You evilly cooed as you put a hand on his shoulder as he jumped a little bit.

"W-Was this what you mean e-earlier?" Midoriya gulped as you gave him a frightful stare.

"A person like me would never know this sort of outcome," You sang as you pulled your hand away.

The rules were simple. The total points each person was worth added up with their team mates was how much the rider would be worth as said wearing the head band. If you fall you can still play.

So it's everyone's game..?

"Use your quirks whoever you like, but there are still rules," Midnight threatened,"Make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with a red card!"

Sadistic asshole...

You shuddered at her comments and the voice she used as the timer started.

Who am I teaming up with?..I only have fifteen minutes...

I looked around to see Shinsou dragging Ojirou into his group.

Poor guy..

You heard a bunch of begging as many of your classmates surrounded Bakugo in hoping to be with his team. You sighed as you shrugged.

"Expected since he was placed 4th in the race and top of the exams or whatever they had to do to get in this school," You sighed as you thought about your choices.

Bakugo will probably have a full team already so maybe I can go with Todoroki..

You looked around once more to see that Midoriya was bursting out crying since Uraraka actually wanted to team with him. He then noticed you as both of them ran over to you, smiling.

Oh boy..

"Hey (f/n)!" Midoriya exclaimed as he smiled at you. You gave him a faint smile back.

"What's up Midoriya?" You scoffed already knowing what's going to happen.

"Will you come join us?" Midoriya said as he smiled desperately as Uraraka happily chanted.