Chapter 16-What Are You Doing?

You woke up, eyes slightly fluttering open.

This morning didn't seem so bad as you were slightly more motivated to actually train. When you decide to train on some days you like to not wear a lot of clothing so you usually just keep it to a sports bra and some tights. You traveled along the city, using your quirk to move around. You came to a nice foresty area with lots of trees to cut down. Sorry nature.

And no. It's not one of those training montages where you train under a waterfall or something. The forest was nice and shady, full of areas where you could use your quirk.

"Ugh..let's get to work," You said as your cracked your neck and fingers. Immediately as you said this tentacles of a black substance began to rise and had formed a large and wide blade with a semi-ragged edge.

You thrusted and cut down dozens of trees, cutting them down in one strike. You did this for a good half an hour till you stopped.

"Damn," You puffed out as you rested your blade on your shoulder,"I still got it,"

BOOM!

"The fuck was that?!" You shouted as your sword turned into mist and vanished into thin air.

You walked, because you we're too tired to run, to see smoke rising above the trees and into the sky. You kept walking till you found another secluded area. The trees were slightly burnt and the ground was covered in ashes. You looked to see a steaming Bakugo panting in the middle of the chaos.

I'm not all that surprised...

You tsked as you leaned against a burned tree while studying Bakugo.

He's got some good moves, but mine are better..

You smiled as you kept watching the little volcano erupt while small bits of debris flew by you. Bakugo gained a smile on his face when he was satisfied with the utter destruction he had caused.

"Not bad Fire Hazard,"

He immediately whipped his head around as he looked at you, surprised while you nonchalantly clapped your hands.

"(f/n)? The hell are you doing here shit face?" He hissed as he walked over to you.

"Oh you know," You rolled your eyes smirking,"Just casually in the neighborhood,"

He tsked as you began to walk away and continue your own little training session. You hummed to yourself until you were abruptly stopped while Bakugo's sweaty hands grasped a hold of your wrist.

"Uhm, first," You said as you looked at him,"Fuck off,"

He snarled at you as you continued while flipping him off with the other hand," And two. Fuck off and let go,"

He let go as he quickly and irritably swiped his hand of you as you rubbed the sweaty and now wet skin on your tights.

"Where the fuck do you think your going?" Bakugo growled at you as you raised a brow.

"Uh. How about none of your business?" You smirked as he growled, but then his face went to slightly irritated and calm.

Wha?...

He suddenly swooped at your legs and lifted you onto his shoulder, your body folding as your face flushed, but pissed.

"OI! PUT ME DOWN FUCK FACE!" You shouted as you flailed in his grasp, making him slightly more irritated.

"No. We're going to another place so you can spar with me," He bluntly stated as we walked through the woods.

"You could have just damned said so!" You hissed as he semi-shrugged.