Chapter 27-Round Two

The world isnt big enough for some people..

"The match between Todoroki, winner of the calvary battle, and Midoriya, winner of the obstacle course, is finally here!" Present Mic said as you carefully observed Midoriya and Todoroki.

Did that bastard talk to Midoriya?..

You furrowed your eye brows as you carefully thought and tried to predict what their movements would be.

Todoroki would try to end the match immediately so I'm guessing Midoriya already knows that so both of them would have to start off big..

Just like that Uraraka came in with her eyes all puffy, way puffier than yours, as she sat down with Iida as the match started a huge blast of ice and immence air pressure clashed with each other as you widened your eyes. You may have predicted it, but eve the sight of it still amazed you.

The air pressure destroyed the ice completely, sending giant shards of ice every where in Todoroki's direction. Todoroki was blown back, but he supported himself as he created a small blockade behind him, preventing him to be blown off the arena from Izuku's rebound attack.

The battle didn't stop for a second Todoroki didn't show mercy to Midoriya as another rushing glacier of ice was shot towards Midoriya.

Even though he knows that Midoriya is injuring himself...Brutal..

Midoriya did the same as he blew the ice out of the park while he held is heavily damaged hands in front of him

If he's only using his %5 percent in his fingers and his just deflected two attack then he only has 6 more to go...I wonder what'll happen when he runs out...?

"Man, they already started?!" Kirishima suddenly came in as you were distracted from the battle for only a mere second.

"Oh, good job on making it to the finals Red," You smiled at him as he gave you a smile while he gave you a thumbs up.

Kirishima turned confident on his façade, but he was dead serious on th inside,"Yep! You're next Bakugo!"

"I'll beat you to death," Bakugo snapped harshly as you awkwardly laughed, but could still sense the tension between those two.

It's gonna be quite the battle between them...

"Even though..." Kirishima started as he looked at his hands,"Both (f/n), you and Todoroki can send out such strong attacks with such little effort in such rapid fire,"

"Idiot. Is that what you really think?"You barked as you leaned back, finally relaxing a bit as everyone paid attention to you,"We don't just shoot em' rapidly you know? When you run, you run out of breath. When you over exert you muscles, the fibers will wear down like this ass munch. Quirks is just a physical function that's apart of our bodies. We all have our limits Red,"

"She's right-Wait! Who the fuck are you calling ass munch you emo bastard?!" Bakugo boomed at you as you plugged your ears, but made him shut up so you could watch the match.

"Shut up. We can't afford to miss a lot of this match. This is a blink-once-and-your-fucking-dead type of match," You sighed as you had your eyes on the arena.

Not really...This is an endurance match...Midoirya definitely has his limit set for him...But how much cold can Half N' Half take?...

You missed enough to see that Midoriya totally killed his right hand, his fingers completely bruised and swollen from One for All. Todoroki moved forward without hesitation as he used his ice to travel in waved and bridges while he pounced on Midoriya as he tried to deflect it again using One for All, but failed as Todoroki beat him to the punch blasting ice at him. Midoriya was pushed back as Todoroki countered as went straight for him again. For a slight second you could see Midoriya's foot being trapped in ice in midair.